1. Akira Tozawa d. Andrade Cien Almas via snap German suplex. Fun opening match, Tozawa had the crowd going crazy.
2. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce d. Liv Morgan and Aaliyah via double team bulldog onto knee. Billie and Peyton were the home favourites but cut a heel promo on the crowd before the match which led to a weird dynamic.
3. Oney Lorcan d. Patrick Clark via diving European uppercut. Clark's new Prince gimmick is something else, he did a lot of crowd work. We got a backstage vignette where the Revival were mocking Tye Dillinger and said they hoped he was going to put up a better showing tonight than in front of his home crowd at Takeover Toronto.
4. Buddy Murphy d. Elias Samson via rollup. The Drifter started singing us a song and tons of people in the crowd held up and waved their cell phones like cigarette lighters, he didn't seem to know how to take it at first but then continued on until Murphy interrupted. Murphy was flying around the ring like a cruiserweight for this match. The finish was Samson teasing a guitar shot but the ref took it away and Murphy rolled him up for the win.
5. #DIY d. Riddick Moss and Tino Sabbotelli via running knee/superkick double team. Tino and Moss got a lot of heat from the crowd, with "go back to
6. Bobby Roode d. Tye Dillinger via dirty pin. Really fun match, the crowd couldn't pick a side. The Revival ran in at the finish, with Roode rolling up Tye with his feet on the ropes and Dash and Dawson also holding them down.
7. Asuka d. Ember Moon via Asuka Lock. This was a GREAT little match, definitely match of the night and has me very excited for what this pair could do with a proper feud. Some idiots in the crowd were trying to start "Ellsworth" chants early on, but they were soon drowned out by chants of "women's wrestling" and "this is awesome".
8. Shinsuke Nakamura, Tye Dillinger and TM61 d. Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and The Revival via Kinshasa. This was announced as a 6-man tag but as TM61 hit the ring, Joe and the Revival attacked them along with Bobby Roode who ran out from the back. Dillinger made the save and when the ring was cleared, Nakamura made his entrance. This match was fun and full of comedy spots, but didn't really showcase anyone involved.
Overall the show was a ton of fun, my only complaint would be some small groups of idiot fans constantly trying to start chants instead of just enjoying the show. Attendance was hard to judge but maybe around 3000 people? Asuka vs Ember Moon was match of the night. The biggest crowd reactions were for Nakamura, Joe, Roode, Dillinger and Asuka.