The NXT Tag Team Titles will be on the line in two weeks.
NXT General Manager William Regal announced that MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) will defend their NXT Tag Team Titles against Legado del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde).
With a little help from Grizzled Young Veterans, Legado del Fantasma were victorious over Tomasso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher on Tuesday's NXT.
But that's in two weeks.
Next Tuesday, May 25, is set to be a big night of action as former NXT Women's Tag Team Champions battle it out when Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart take on Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez. Plus, Ted DiBiase and Cameron Grimes meet in a Million Dollar Face-Off and Pete Dunne will square off with Bobby Fish.
The May 25 episode of NXT will be headlined by Karrion Kross defending the NXT Championship against Finn Balor and the in-ring debut of Franky Monet.
NEXT TUESDAY on #WWENXT!— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) May 19, 2021
-- The World Premiere of @FrankyMonetWWE
-- @CGrimesWWE vs. @MDMTedDiBiase in a Million Dollar Face-Off
@WWEKarrionKross vs. @FinnBalor for the #NXTTitle pic.twitter.com/DgldaJDFTU
Regal also mentioned that new faces are coming to the Cruiserweight Division.
Here are the lineups for the next two weeks of NXT TV:
WWE NXT - May 25
- NXT Championship: Karrion Kross (c) vs. Finn Balor
- Franky Monet in-ring debut
- Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart vs. Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez
- Cameron Grimes & Ted DiBiase meet in a Million Dollar Face-Off
- Pete Dunne vs. Bobby Fish
WWE NXT - June 1
- NXT Tag Team Championships: MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) vs. Legado del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde)