The matches for the upcoming Heritage Cup have been revealed.
On today’s episode of NXT UK, the drawing for the Heritage Cup took place with special guest Pete Dunne. The tournament will begin on the October 1 episode of NXT and below are the first-round matches:
- Joseph Connors vs. Dave Mastiff
- Wild card entrant vs. Trent Seven
- Flash Morgan Webster vs. A-Kid
- Noam Dar vs. Alexander Wolfe
The #NXTUK HERITAGE CUP kicks off next week!@PeteDunneYxB is BACK...and better than ever! Heal up those fingers soon, @NoamDar...you've got big, bad @AlexanderWolfe in the @NXTUK Heritage Cup! pic.twitter.com/pb3KWPXMtT— WWE (@WWE) September 24, 2020
The wild card entrant will be decided on October 1 in a triple threat match where the participants were not named. In addition, Dar and Wolfe will have their match with Dunne serving as the special guest referee.
NEXT WEEK on #NXTUK:— NXT UK (@NXTUK) September 24, 2020
The #NXTUK Hertiage Cup Tournament Begins
@TheWWEWolfe vs. @NoamDar w/ @PeteDunneYxB as Special Guest Referee
Triple Threat Wild Card Match to determine the final spot in the #NXTUK Heritage Cup Tournament
Wednesday, 3 ET/8 BST on @WWENetwork pic.twitter.com/6icaIt9cxb
The matches that will be a part of the Heritage Cup will be contested under British Rounds Rules:
- Matches are 6 three-minute rounds
- There will be a 20-second break between rounds
- All matches are two out of three falls
- A fall is via pinfall, submission or countout
- Once a fall occurs, the round ends
- Once a wrestler wins two falls, the match ends in his victory
- A DQ or KO will end the match entirely
- Whoever is ahead on falls after six rounds will be declared the winner
For full results of NXT UK, click here.