Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 5, 2020:
- British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) revealed on social media that the shirts for Black Lives Matters sold for more than $45,000. All proceeds of those sales will be going to Black Lives Matters.
Now all the shipping has been taken care of (thanks again to @WrestleCrateUK) I can let everyone know the final amount raised from the #BlackLivesMatter shirts is £36,221.46— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) July 5, 2020
That’s over $45,000 dollars
Myself, @trentseven & @Tyler_Bate are blown away. Thank you!
- Nathan’s Hog Dogs posted a commercial, which can be seen below, that features several historical figures and one of them is WWE Hall of Famer Andre The Giant.
- Brian Pillman will be on AEW programming this week.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- ROH's Bracket Of Honor: Rivalries tournament is underway and voting details can be seen at this link.
- Below are the top five moments from this most recent episode of IMPACT Wrestling.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.