NXT audience remains the same.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, the October 12 episode of NXT scored 632,000 viewers, which is the exact same viewership total the show had last Tuesday.
Tuesday's episode posted a 0.15 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from the 0.13 (170,000 viewers) rating from last Tuesday.
The show finished 33rd on cable. The night was won by the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Francisco Giants MLB Playoff game, which scored 5.14 million viewers and a 1.36 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
NXT was headlined by Isaiah "Swerve" Scott defending the NXT North American Title against Santos Escobar and Carmelo Hayes cashing in his Breakout Tournament contract to win the title.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (10/12) Videos on YouTube
- Harland lays out Tommaso Ciampa (211,000 views)
- Chaos erupts in the NXT Women's Tag Team Title picture (190,000 views)
- Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs. Santos Escobar (134,000 views)
- Toxic Attraction issue Halloween Havoc challenge (72,000 views)
- Joe Gacy vs. Tommaso Ciampa (74,000 views)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.