The numbers are in for the final episode of NXT before WarGames.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, NXT drew 637,000 viewers on Tuesday, November 30. This number is up from last Tuesday's number of 625,000 viewers.
Tuesday's episode scored a 0.15 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from the 0.14 rating the show posted last Tuesday.
NXT finished 34th on cable. The night was topped by the Golden State Warriors v. Phoenix Suns NBA game on TNT, which drew 2.377 million viewers and a 0.83 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Most Viewed NXT (11/30) Videos on YouTube
- Kay Lee Ray vs. Dakota Kai – WarGames Advantage Ladder Match (180,000 views)
- Johnny Gargano vs. Bron Breakker – WarGames Advantage Ladder Match (114,000 views)
- Toxic Attraction and Dakota Kai will be the most cohesive team (102,000 views)
- Team Black & Gold doesn’t need an advantage (81,000 views)
- Edris Enofé vs. Solo Sikoa (78,000 views)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.