NXT viewership doesn't shift.
PWTorch reports the August 3 episode of NXT drew 520,000 viewers, which is the exact same as last week's total.
The show posted a 0.10 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the 0.12 demographic rating the show posted last week.
Last night's #NXT on USA drew 520,000, the same as last week also on SyFy. The 18-49 demo dropped to 0.10 (from 0.12). Overall cable rating was 0.33, same as last week. More at https://t.co/b30cDz6YY1 later.— Pro Wrestling Torch (@PWTorch) August 4, 2021
This week, NXT was presented on the SyFy channel, the original home of the NXT reality show series from 2010. Not only was this week's episode of NXT pre-taped, but it was up against the 2020/2021 Olympics.
The major angles from this week's episode saw Indi Hartwell finally kiss Dexter Lumis. Also, Karrion Kross and Samoa Joe continued to build to their NXT TakeOver 36 bout.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (8/3) Videos on YouTube
- Indi Hartwell & Dexter Lumis show love conquers all with passionate kiss (500,000 views)
- Karrion Kross provokes Samoa Joe into brawl with security guards (347,000 views)
- Dexter Lumis vs. Johnny Gargano – Love Her or Lose Her Match (224,000 views)
- Dakota Kai explains her attack on Raquel Gonzalez (166,000 views)
- Hit Row vs. Legado del Fantasma (116,000 views)
You can find television viewership numbers across the world of wrestling at Fightful's resources section.