The viewership numbers are in for NXT on 1/25.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 593,000 viewers on Tuesday, January 25. This number is upfrom last Tuesday's number of 587,000 viewers.
Tuesday's episode scored a 0.14 rating (184,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is higher than the 0.11 rating (149,000 viewers) the show posted last Tuesday. Last Tuesday's episode was tied for the lowest rating in the key demo for a USA-aired episode with three previous episodes (November 16, December 7, and December 21).
NXT was up 1% in total viewership week-to-week. Viewership in the key demo was up 23%. In specific demos, from males aged 18-34, viewership was down 23% compared to the prior four weeks. Females 35-49 was down 19%. Viewership outside of the key demo was down 11%.
Most Viewed NXT (1/25/22) Videos on YouTube
- Solo Sikoa vs. Boa – No Disqualification Falls Count Anywhere Match (112,000 viewers)
- Io Shirai vs. Tiffany Stratton (90,000 views)
- OllieJayy arrives on NXT 2.0 to perform “Make Em Fall” (82,000 views)
- Cameron Grimes vs. Tony D’Angelo – No. 1 Contender’s Match (78,000 views)
- Santos Escobar despises Bron Breakker and his NXT Championship victory (77,000 views)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.