The numbers are in for the first episode of NXT coming out of WarGames.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT drew 590,000 viewers on Tuesday, December 7. This number is down from last Tuesday's number of 637,000 viewers.
Tuesday's episode scored a 0.11 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the 0.15 rating the show posted last Tuesday. This episode was tied for the lowest rating in the key demographic for NXT on USA, along with the episode on November 16.
This episode was tied for the lowest P18-49 rating for NXT on USA, along with the episode on November 16. The August 3 episode that was preempted to Syfy was lower, with a 0.10 rating.— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 8, 2021
NXT ranked #48 among cable originals for the day in the demo, according to Showbuzz Daily.
Most Viewed NXT (12/7) Videos on YouTube
- Johnny Gargano addresses the NXT Universe (207,000 views)
- Dexter Lumis vs. Carmelo Hayes (132,000 views)
- Bron Breakker is offered an interesting challenge (95,000 views)
- Kyle O’Reilly vs. Von Wagner – Steel Cage Match (88,000 views)
- Kay Lee Ray surprises Cora Jade and Raquel Gonzalez to deliver a gift (87,000 views)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.