Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 4, 2020:
- After seeing Becky Lynch on the Showtime series Billions, Ozark actor Kevin L. Johnson wants "The Man" on the show.
- Chris Jericho says no more light up jackets.
The era of the light up jackets is over... -- https://t.co/xPKFzb3MYG— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) May 4, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $43.13 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Kazuchika Okada answers fan questions at this link.
- From Brock Lesnar trashing Triple H’s office to R-Truth & Carmella leading a workplace dance break, check out some of the most unexpected happenings at WWE Headquarters in the video below.
- Justin Roberts will interview Bryce Remsburg and Sonny Kiss on the next episode of "Thank You For Being A Friend."
- If you're wondering if AEW will ever introduce an authority figure on television, Cody says that's likely not happening.
Hopefully never. The audience isn’t dumb, they know who management is. Authority elements seem insulting in this era. This is just my opinion, as there’s a lot of fun ways to do this and I respect those. https://t.co/XqCdOcnqW8— Cody (@CodyRhodes) May 3, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.