PAC is currently sidelined.
AEW President Tony Khan announced PAC is currently sidelined with an ankle injury. PAC hasn't wrestled since AEW Revolution when he teamed with Rey Fenix in the Casino Tag Team Royale. PAC and Fenix won the contest, earning them a shot at The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) and the AEW Tag Team Titles.
It is unknown when PAC will return to the ring or when he and Fenix will collect on their Tag Team Title shot.
As previously announced, Laredo Kid will return to AEW to team with The Lucha Bros against The Young Bucks and Brandon Cutler on Wednesday's Dynamite.
With @BASTARDPAC recovering from injuring his ankle at Revolution, he’s not yet cleared for the tag title shot with @ReyFenixMx v. @youngbucks, so Death Triangle are bringing back the Lucha Brothers’ original @AEW Trios partner Laredo Kid to get the edge ahead of the title match! pic.twitter.com/GswJejW1rG— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 23, 2021
AEW Dynamite - March 24, 2021
- Nyla Rose (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs. Tay Conti
- The Pinnacle (FTR and Shawn Spears) vs. Brian Pillman Jr., Griff Garrison, and Dante Martin
- World Championship Eliminator: Kenny Omega (w/ Don Callis) vs. Matt Sydal (w/ Mike Sydal)
- TNT Championship: Darby Allin (c) vs. John Silver
- The Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs. The Lucha Bros & Laredo Kid
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.