Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 30, 2020:
- After regaining the 24/7 Championship from Akira Tozawa, R-Truth says he has to be ready at all times.
- After the first wave of wrestlers for GCW Homecoming Weekend was announced, more wrestlers were revealed, including Tony Deppen and Alex Colon.
- Double IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion Tetsuya Naito talks to NJPW at this link.
- WWE stock opened at $43.62 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Stardom's next shows are on July 11 and 12.
Our next shows take place on July 11 & 12 at Shinkiba 1st RING, and will be available for viewing in the following days on Stardom World! pic.twitter.com/8o2Ga85GL4— We Are Stardom (@we_are_stardom) June 30, 2020
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Kazuchika Okada joins Antonio Inoki for a magazine cover shoot.
7月2日発売！— オカダ・カズチカ (@rainmakerXokada) June 30, 2020
- Dax Harwood shows off his Mt. Rushmore of wrestling.
4 Bret Harts https://t.co/G0dBpu6YoD— Dax FTR (@DaxHarwood) June 30, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.