Here's your fight-size update for the evening of December 11, 2020:
- Pat McAfee’s day at NXT TakeOver: WarGames was tackled in a new video on WWE’s official Performance Center YouTube channel.
- WWE stock closed at $44.25 per share when the stock market closed this evening.
- Renee Young tells Denise Salcedo that her upcoming cookbook, Messy in the Kitchen, was a labor of love and that it will even come with QR codes to be transferred over to Spotify for her personal playlist of background music that'll accompany you while you cook
"I loved putting this project together. I had been wanting to make a cookbook for so long, this was a total passion project for me. I kept just putting it out there to the universe, ‘I would love to write a cookbook if anybody wants to let me do that.’ So I had already been kinda working on it and writing it just in my spare time, assuming that eventually someone was gonna let me publish this book. So once I got the deal, I was just hammering out these different recipes. I need(ed) between 60 and 70 recipes, and I was like ‘oh shit, okay now it’s on, now I gotta put in the real work.'So I was trying to crank out 2 to 3 dishes a day, because some of them I was gonna have to remake and tinker with just trying to get all the recipes as right as I could, without being an actual chef, let's keep that in mind, I am not a chef, I am just a person who likes to cook….Then there’s a playlist that’s gonna be coming with it as well. So there’s QR codes that you’ll be able to download that will lead you over to Spotify, and get some music to just set up a little ambiance and then just a bunch of great meals to cook."
- According to Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net, Rey Fenix "should be fine going forward, and isn’t expected to missing any time" after a nasty bump during a match earlier this week on Dynamite.
- Total Bellas viewership hit a new record low this week drawing only 219,000 viewers. Miz & Mrs. over on USA Network drew 444,000 viewers according to Showbuzz Daily.
- According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Madison Rayne is apparently leaving her position as the color commentator on IMPACT Wrestling.
- Legends such as Mick Foley, Savio Vega, and Shawn Michaels all reflected on the final farewell of The Undertaker.
- Michael Elgin recently addressed many of the allegations of sexual misconduct against him in a new YouTube video.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.
- From The Web