Here's your fight-size update for the morning of February 14, 2020:
- WWE stock opened at $44 per share this morning.
- NWA Women's Champion Thunder Rosa has been involved in a hit-and-run accident and is selling gear to help pay for the damages on her car.
Hey guys, yesterday I was involved in a hit and run accident a d to raise money to fix my car, I'm selling different gears! DM— Thunder Rosa (@thunderrosa22) February 13, 2020
Me or email me at thunderrosa22 @gmail.com
Thanks for your support! pic.twitter.com/g4Q5xRdh04
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the reason a match between Jordan Devlin and Tyler Breeze on the February 12 episode of NXT seemed long is because it was long. They were evidently running short and the two had the lengthen their match.
- Tickets for AEW's Double Or Nothing show will go on sale today at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT.
- Matt Demorest has been added to Jimmy Lloyd's D-Generation F show on April 2.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AEW has interest in Aramis, who competed in last year's Battle of Los Angeles tournament.
- Anthony Bowens has been confirmed to Effy's Big Gay Brunch show on April 4.
- Houston will host the 2020 XFL Championship game next April. The game will take place inside TDECU Stadium, home of the Houston Roughnecks.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.