Penelope Ford returns to the ring on Dynamite.
AEW announced that Penelope Ford will take on Julia Hart on the June 18 episode of AEW Dynamite. This marks Ford's first match since the April 28 episode of AEW Dynamite when she lost to Kris Statlander.
Ford's husband Kip Sabian is currently sidelined with an injury and it is unknown when he will return. Hart will be accompanied to the ring by the Varsity Blonds (Brian Pillman Jr & Griff Garrison).
TOMORROW NIGHT on #AEWDynamite at 10/9c on @TNTdrama, 2-time National Cheerleading Champion @TheJuliaHart (with #theVarsityBlonds) go one-on-one with the returning @thePenelopeFord!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 18, 2021
Dynamite airs at 10/9c TOMORROW NIGHT on TNT pic.twitter.com/cdbESkSZY6
Here is the updated lineup for the June 18 episode of AEW Dynamite.
June 18 - AEW Dynamite
- MMA Rules Cage Fight: Jake Hager vs. Wardlow
- Cody Rhodes & Brock Anderson vs. QT Marshall & Aaron Solow
- Frankie Kazarian, Penta El Zero Miedo & Eddie Kingston vs. Matt Jackson & The Good Brothers
- Andrade El Idolo Sits Down With Jim Ross
- Darby Allin vs. Ethan Page & Scorpio Sky
- Orange Cassidy vs. Cezar Bononi
- Julia Hart vs. Penelope Ford
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 10 p.m. ET on Friday.