Here is your Post-Hell in a Cell Fight-Size Update.
- Above you can see that Jinder Mahal still has a chip on his shoulder and is ready to move on to a new challenger.
- Below, AJ Styles says that if Shane McMahon needs backup against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, he's here for it.
- Baron Corbin has a brand new, belt-shaped answer to the "Where's Your Briefcase?" question.
- The Usos think it's odd they're getting so much praise just now, because they've been outstanding since DAY ONE(-ish).
- Kofi Kingston has a ringside view of the carnage in the Cell as his teammates came up short. But he's proud of the way they battled.
- Natalya has no problem retaining the title by being a dirty cheater.
- In case you missed it, here's Kurt Angle dressed up like Colonel Sanders beating chicken-suited Heath Slater with a cane.