Here is your July 1 post-Raw Fight Size update.
- WWE posted unseen footage of the moments following Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley crashing through the LED board on Raw. You can view the footage in the video above.
- Speaking of that moment, it produced pyro and an audible "Holy Shit" out of Corey Graves.
'Holy shit'— Rob Lopez (@r0bato) July 2, 2019
- Corey Graves after Braun Strowman speared Bobby Lashley through the video board pic.twitter.com/29WJq0JiBB
- WWE released the following medical update on Strowman and Lashley:
Following the conclusion of Raw’s opening Falls Count Anywhere Match, both Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley were admitted to a local medical facility as a result of injuries sustained during a crash through the Raw stage’s LED board.
As reported by the Raw broadcast team, Lashley is resting comfortably and is undergoing further evaluation, while Strowman might have suffered a ruptured spleen.
Stay tuned to WWE.com as more information becomes available on Strowman’s condition.
- Autocorrect got the better of the WWE social media team.
- 205 Live superstars Mike & Maria Kanellis made a surprise appearance on Raw, taking on Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch. During the match, Maria got on the mic to announce that she is pregnant before berating Mike, claiming he isn't man enough to impregnate her.
- Mercy popped up on Raw.
- Samoa Joe picked up a victory over Kofi Kingston in a six-man tag team bout.
- The Undertaker delivered a message to Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.