Here is your Post-SmackDown and 205 Live Fight-Size Update!
- Above, you can see Enzo's response to being beaten down at the end of RAW.
Neville had a match vs Ariya Daivari last night, but Daivari got Enzo to be in his corner after some very high quality toadying.
After Neville won, Enzo got his revenge for Monday night.
- Attendance at SmackDown wasn't exactly on the high end.
- But that's okay, because next week the Fashion Files are back!
- Last night, the Hype Bros interrupted a Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable interview with their SUPER HYPE ARGUING.
- In case you were wondering, Lana's plan to make Tamina ravishing? Still going great.
- Also on 205 Live, Akira Tozawa defeated Tony Nese ...
Then got a lesson in Drewtopian values.
And the "Un-Friendly Rivalry" between Rich Swann and TJP continues...
- Supervillains Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher had a warning for Cedric Alexander.
Gallagher vs Cedric next week should be a four alarm fire.