Here is your Post-SmackDown Fight-Size Update!
- Above, you can watch The New Day guest star on the latest UPROARIOUS edition of Breezango's Fashion Files.
- Billy Kidman responded to being included among the Fashion Offender "Mugshots."
- After securing a Women's Title Match for Money In The Bank against Naomi, Lana went on Talking Smack and said she doesn't have time for the haters.
- After landing a superkick on Naomi and getting the pinfall on the champ during the Six Woman Tag, Tamina is ready for the first ever Women's MITB Ladder Match.
- Also on Talking Smack last night, AJ Styles exuded confidence (but what else is new?).
- Last night on 205 Live, before Neville defeated TJP in a great match for the Cruiserweight Title, Mustafa Ali and Drew Gulak's feud turned up a notch.
And despite all evidence to the contrary, Gulak thinks he's winning.
- The Titus Brand is branching out into 205 Live, as Titus pitched Akira Tozawa to join his group.
- There are two big matches on tap for tonight's NXT, as Hideo Itami takes on Oney Lorcan, and Killian Dain is out for revenge against No Way Jose.
- Tonight on Lucha Underground, not only are we getting the conclusion of last week's All Night Long match, as The Mack and Johnny Mundo battle it out in Sudden Death, but we're also getting a State of Season 3 speech from El Jefe himself, Dario Cueto.
- Oh, did we forget to mention?
John Cena's coming back, just in time for The 4th of July, and the WWE Championship iscurrently held by a dastardly foreign heel...
- In case you missed last night's post-SmackDown podcast, you can check it out here: