Here is your Post-SmackDown Fight-Size Update!
- Above, you can see the latest episode of Fashion Peaks, in which we find out how much Fandango loves "wardrobes" and who destroyed Tully the Fake Horse!
- So last night in her match with Lana, Charlotte experienced a bit of a wardrobe malfunction.
She attempted to explain in this edition of "What's the Tea?" which I so hope is a new recurring thing.
- Kal Penn (of Harold & Kumar fame) was backstage at SmackDown.
- Naomi says she's still confident for her match with Natalya at Summerslam, even though Carmella is lurking with a Briefcase and an Ellsworth.
But Nattie's confident, too ... IN HER PHOTOSHOPPING SKILLS!
- Last night on 205 Live, we got one good match, one great one, and a backstage beatdown. Oh, and Corey Graves looking like Jimmy Neutron dressed up like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.
Couple of great spots in that TJP/Swann match.
- Tonight, on NXT:
- In case you missed it, check out last night's Post-Show Podcast: