Here's your post-SummerSlam fight-size update:
- Ric Flair shared a moment with NXT Tag Team champions Street Profits during the SummerSlam broadcast after AJ Styles' United States title defense against Ricochet.
- Speaking of Ricochet, his ring gear was inspired by DC Comics' Nightwing, which continues a trend of superhero-inspired ring attire after Johnny Gargano's gear for NXT TakeOver: Toronto was themed after Wolverine of the X-Men.
- R-Truth and Carmella were hiding from Drake Maverick among the various broadcast tables throughout the SummerSlam Kickoff show and main show.
This is amazing. I love this R-Truth, Carmella, Drake 24/7 Title angle pic.twitter.com/c2q97YAKIc— Carlos Toro (@CarlosToro360) August 11, 2019
- WWE Women's Tag Team champions Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross talk about being fighting champions in a video posted on WWE's YouTube channel.
- Rowan got some payback on Murphy after he told Roman Reigns it was Rowan who attacked him recently.
- Bayley praised Ember Moon after the two had their SmackDown Women's Championship match at SummerSlam.