AEW has announced six matches for the Tuesday, April 20 episode of AEW Dark.
Ahead of his match with Christian Cage on Wednesday, Team Taz's Powerhouse Hobbs will be in action when he takes on Baron Black. SCU will also be featured on the card as they look to keep their winning streak - and team - intact as they face RYZIN and John Skyler.
The full card can be seen below. Fightful will keep you updated as more matches are revealed.
AEW Dark (4/20/21):
- Baron Black vs. Powerhouse Hobbs (w/Hook)
- Max Caster (w/Anthony Bowens) vs. Dark Order's Alan "5" Angels (w/Dark Order)
- Joey Janela (w/Sonny Kiss) vs. Will Allday
- RYZIN & John Skyler vs. SCU
- Big Swole & KiLynn King (w/Red Velvet) vs. Ashley & Steff MK
- Billy Gunn (w/Austin & Colten) vs. Andrew Palace
You gonna try to roast me? Have you seen BTE?— Vlan Vngels (@Alan_V_Angels) April 18, 2021
“Here, tell these people something they don't know about me” pic.twitter.com/nC7fltXq79
Fightful will have the live stream and results from AEW Dark beginning at 7 p.m. ET.