There's been a small change in PWG's Battle of Los Angeles tournament.
PWG announced that Puma King will replace Laredo Kid in the tournament set to start on September 19. Puma King will take over Laredo Kid's spot and face Bandido on the second night, September 20. As for the rest of the tournament, the field remains the same.
Laredo Kid will no longer be a participant in the 2019 Battle of Los Angeles. Puma King has now entered the tournament, and will face Bandido on Night Two!— PWG (@OfficialPWG) September 15, 2019
Here's a look at the cards for each night.
September 19 - Night One
- BOLA First Round: Jeff Cobb vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
- BOLA First Round: Jonathan Gresham vs. Artemis Spencer
- BOLA First Round: Darby Allin vs. Black Taurus
- BOLA First Round: Dragon Lee vs. Rey Horus
- BOLA First Round: Brody King vs. Caveman Ugg
- BOLA First Round: A-Kid vs. Lucky Kid
- Pentagon Jr. & Fenix vs. Bandido & Flamita
- Joey Janela & Alex Zayne vs. Tony Deppen & Blake Christian
September 20 - Night Two
- BOLA First Round: Bandido vs. Puma King
- BOLA First Round: Orange Cassidy vs. David Starr
- BOLA First Round: Pentagon Jr. vs. Tony Deppen
- BOLA First Round: Fenix vs. Aramis
- BOLA First Round: Joey Janela vs. Mick Moretti
- BOLA First Round: Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy
- PWG Tag Team Championships: The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) vs. Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher)
- Daisuke Sekimoto & Jonathan Gresham vs. Jeff Cobb & Brody King
September 22 - Night Three
- PWG BOLA Quarterfinal, Semifinal, and Final matches
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher) vs. The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson)
Fightful will have results from each night of Battle of Los Angeles following the conclusion of each event.