Pro Wrestling Guerillas's next big card is Neon Knights, which will take place on February 16 in Reseda, California, as per the usual.
The card, announced tonight by PWG on Twitter, features:
- Chuck Taylor defending the PWG title for the first time since regaining it at Mystery Vortex IV on January 12 against Trent (Baretta) in the battle of the Best Friends tag team.
- Keith Lee vs. Matt Riddle
- Making his PWG debut, Flip Gordon will face Zack Sabre Jr. Gordon is normally a regular for Ring of Honor.
- David Starr vs. Travis Banks
- Dalton Castle will make his return to PWG, squaring off against Joey Janela. This is Castle's first match back in PWG since competing in the Battle of Los Angeles back in 2016.
- Adam Brooks vs. Matt Sydal
Tickets for Neon Knights will go on sale January 30 at 8 p.m. PDT on PWG's website.