Here's your fight-size update for the morning of December 16, 2020:
- It was announced on today's edition of The Bump that R-Truth will be the host of next week's Slammy Awards.
- Dragon Lee announced that he will be a father.
- WWE stock opened at $45.88 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Scorpio Sky and James Willems will be debuting a new podcast for Rooster Teeth called "Wrestling With The Week" and will premiere January 18, 2021.
- NJPW announced that the December 25 episode of NJPW Strong will feature some of the best matches and moments from past Strong shows.
- GCW announced Mance Warner vs. Calvin Tankman has been added to its January 1, 2021 show.
- WWE will have a special edition of The Bump on December 20 to preview the TLC show. Below are the guests confirmed for the show.
- Dragon Gate posted the full card for the December 20th The Final Gate card at the Fukuoka Kokusai Center in Fukuoka, Japan:
* Super Shisa, Gamma, Ho Ho Lun vs. YosukeSanta Maria, Problem Dragon & Taketo Kamei
* Jason Lee vs. Takashi Yoshida
* Ryo Saito, Bokutimo Dragon & Punch Tominaga vs. K-ness, Konomama Ichikawa & Shachihoko Boy
* Four-Way Match: Ultimo Dragon, Yasushi Kanda & Shuji Kondo vs. YAMATO, Kzy & U-T vs. Kota Minoura, Dragon Dia & La Estrella vs. Diamante, Kazma Sakamoto & Dia Inferno
* Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Keisuke Okuda (c) vs. Kagetora
* Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: BxB Hulk & KAI vs. Masaaki Mochizuki & Don Fujii
* Losing Unit Must Disband, No Disqualification Elimination Match: Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid, Susumu Yokosuka & Genki Horiguchi vs. Eita, Kaito Ishida, H・Y・O, SB KENTo & HipHop Kikuta
* Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Shun Skywalker (c) vs. Ben-K
- Voting is underway for the stipulations to be decided in the upcoming KOPW Title match between Toru Yano and Bad Luck Fale.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.