Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 10, 2020:
- Per Showbuzz Daily, The Miz's Cannonball show averaged 771,000 viewers and drew a 0.20 rating in the 18-49 demographic, good for 19th best on cable for the day.
- After Edge mentioned Ricochet as someone he would like to wrestle on an appearance on the Cheap Heat podcast, Ricochet went to Twitter to answer back, saying he wants to wrestle Edge as well as soon as Edge is done dealing with Randy Orton.
- WWE stock closed at $46.25 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Rusev shows off some never before seen photos from his time in WWE in the video below.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- Synergy Pro Wrestling has an update on Alex Zayne and Blake Christian for their upcoming show.
UPDATE: Alex Zayne & Blake Christian are currently quarantined in California for another promotion. This was an unforeseen circumstance. WE 100% SUPPORT Alex & Blake. This is happening for a good reason.— Synergy Pro Wrestling (@synergywrestle) July 9, 2020
Please read the update below... a new match will be announced at 8 pm EST! pic.twitter.com/MJGhiHw9dL
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- ICW New York is teasing a big announcement very soon.
Yo... big news dropping in about a hour— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 10, 2020
Notifications On... -- pic.twitter.com/vDxe1Srtss
- Sheamus recalls how his best-of-seven series of matches against Cesaro led to the formation of The Bar.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.