Brock Lesnar is the highest-paid wrestler on the WWE roster according to a new report.
David Bixenspan of Forbes compiled a list of the top ten highest-paid wrestlers on the roster and the current WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is at the top of the list with reported earnings of $10 million.
The report is based on gross pay before taxes using WWE filings, an analysis of individual wrestler performance and sales metrics, and interviews with industry experts and analysts. Wrestlers are paid a downside guarantee but also get a cut of merchandise and revenue sales plus performance fees.
The full top ten can be seen below.
1. Brock Lesnar - $10 million
2. Roman Reigns - $5 million
3. Randy Orton - $4.1 million
4. Seth Rollins - $4 million
5. Triple H - $3.3 million (includes executive pay)
6. Becky Lynch - $3.1 million
7. Bill Goldberg - $3 million
8. Shane McMahon - $2.1 million
9. Stephanie McMahon - $2 million (includes executive pay)
10. Braun Strowman - $1.9 million
The list only includes active members of the WWE roster, so John Cena might be noticeably absent and Tyson Fury, who said he made $15 million for his match against Strowman in Saudi Arabia, is also absent.