IMPACT Wrestling has been AXS TV's most-watched show on the station.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter has unveiled viewership numbers for IMPACT throughout the year through July and reported that this is AXS's best program in terms of viewership. Per the Observer, February was IMPACT's best month in terms of viewership and ratings in the 18-49 demo, averaging 181,000 viewers and drawing a 0.04 rating.
Below are viewership and ratings figures from the Observer:
- January 2020: 169,000 viewers/49,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.04 rating)
- February 2020: 181,000 viewers/54,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.04 rating)
- March 2020: 161,000 viewers/36,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.03 rating)
- April 2020: 144,000 viewers/27,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.02 rating)
- May 2020: 153,000 viewers/34,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.03 rating)
- June 2020: 141,000 viewers/32,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.02 rating)
- July 2020: 153,000 viewers/44,000 viewers in 18-49 demo (0.03 rating)
Recently, IMPACT Wrestling touted July as its biggest month ever on various social media platforms, including the IMPACT Plus service.
July was our biggest month ever on YouTube, our biggest month ever on Twitter, our biggest month ever on Instagram plus we have a record number of @IMPACTPlusApp subscribers.— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) August 1, 2020
Thank you for all your support and momentum!
You can check out viewership figures for WWE programming and AEW at this link.