Kairi Sane was hoping to work Stardom 10th Anniversary show.
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Kairi Sane was unable to get WWE permission to work the March 3 Stardom 10th Anniversary event. Stardom reportedly wanted Sane for a big singles match, but also offered to have Sane compete in a rumble match with legends.
Sane is still under WWE contract and works as a promotional ambassador in Japan.
She last wrestled for Stardom in June 2017 prior to joining WWE, teaming with Hiromi Mimura & Konami and losing the Artist Of Stardom Championships to Queen's Quest (AZM, HZK & Io Shirai). In the main event, she competed in a gauntlet match against AZM, Hanan, Hiromi Mimura, HZK, Io Shirai, Jungle Kyona, Konami, Mayu Iwatani, Natsuko Tora & Ruaka.
Here is a look at the lineup for Stardom 10th Anniversary:
- High Speed Championship: AZM (c) vs. Natuspoi
- Goddesses of Stardom Championship: Maika & Himeka (c) vs. Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima
- All Star Rumble
- Momo Watanabe vs. Nanae Takahashi
- SWA World Championship: Syuri (c) vs. Konami
- Mayu Iwatani vs. Yoshiko
- World of Stardom Championship: Utami Hayashishita (c) vs. Saya Kamitami
- Wonder of Stardom Championship - Hair vs. Hair Match: Giulia (c) vs. Tam Nakano
Fightful will have results from Stardom 10th Anniversary following the conclusion of the event.