The Revival are reportedly ready to move on from WWE after turning down deals worth said to be higher than the $700,000 per year.
Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net reports that Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder were offered new deals that were for more than The OC (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson) signed for, which is reportedly $700,000 per year. According to Haynes, he was told Dawson & Wilder are “just ready to go.”
Haynes goes on to report that WWE has made "quite a few" offers to The Revival and that the two sides have gone back and forth. Fightful Select reported on Jan. 10 that WWE had offers of reduced dates as well.
Dawson's contract is reportedly set to expire in April while Wilder's deal is up in June. WWE added extra time to Wilder's contract due to injury time missed.
Earlier on Friday, Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live reported The Revival asked for their release at some point last week. Fightful was able to confirm the report.
The Revival are set to compete on Friday's WWE SmackDown in a fatal four-way tag team bout with the winners receiving a SmackDown Tag Team Title shot at WWE Super ShowDown.
Keep up with everything happening on WWE SmackDown with Fightful's ongoing coverage.