WWE is bringing back a handful of former stars for WrestleMania week in Tampa.
Mike Johnson at PWInsider reports that the following names have been booked by WWE for WrestleMania week:
* Cameron. One half of the Funkadactyles alongside Naomi. Left WWE in 2016 and retired from the ring. She is scheduled to return to the ring at Effy's Big Gay Brunch during the week.
* Brodus Clay. Left WWE in 2014. Wrestled in TNA/IMPACT as Tyus and currently works for Fox News. Involved in a lawsuit over alleged inappropriate conduct towards former co-worker Britt McHenry.
* Santino Marella. Made a special appearance in the Women's Royal Rumble this year as Santina Marella.
* JBL. Also reportedly set to be inducted into the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame.
* Hornswoggle. Made a guest appearance on Wednesday's episode of WWE's The Bump.
* Darren Young. Left WWE in 2017.
It is unknown in what capacity the superstars will appear for WWE.
WWE WrestleMania week begins on Thursday, Apr. 2 with WrestleMania Axxess. Axxess runs through Monday, Apr. 6. WWE Hall of Fame, SmackDown, NXT TakeOver, WrestleMania, and Raw will also be held during that time frame.