Do you like to laugh? If so, you probably came to the wrong place.
Ever since winning his fortune back, Happy Corbin has had Madcap Moss, his joke-telling friend, by his side. Each week, Corbin comes out and asks Madcap to share a joke with the audience. This here is a list of every joke he has told on WWE programming in 2022, whether it be Raw, SmackDown, PPV, The Bump, or anything else.
So, without further ado, enjoy (if you can).
- I hear that Atlanta is the biggest city in Georgia. It’s funny, though, I didn't know they were basing that on weight. (WWE Day 1 - January 1, 2022)
- In America, when you’re the greatest of all time, they call you the GOAT. Do you know what they call a GOAT in Scotland? Drew McIntyre’s prom date. (WWE Day 1 - January 1, 2022)
- After I beat Drew tonight, he’s going to fall so far off the map, he’s going to have to change his name to Who McIntyre. (WWE Day 1 - January 1, 2022)
- Actually, when I was walking around earlier, at the Mohegan Sun, I saw a couple good looking ladies. Do you know what you call a good-looking lady at the Mohegan Sun? An out-of-town visitor. (WWE Talking Smack - January 8, 2022)
- What do you call the New Day when it's just Sir Kofi in the ring alone, so scared to face me in a match that he loses control of his bowels? The Poo Day. (WWE SmackDown - January 14, 2022)
Fightful provides live coverage of WWE Raw and SmackDown every Monday and Friday night respectively.