- Santina Marella was the first person not born a woman to enter a WWE women's Royal Rumble. He was also the first person to eliminate themselves from a women's Royal Rumble
- Chelsea Green had the shortest time in the Rumble, at 12 seconds. Sarah Logan, Tamina, Liv Morgan all lasted less than a minute.
- Beth Phoenix has now appeared in three Royal Rumbles, which ties Nia Jax, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Kairi Sane, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Naomi, Natalya, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville and Tamina for most among women. All but Nia Jax and Beth Phoenix have been in all three women's Royal Rumble matches.
- Beth Phoenix and Edge and Zelina & Aleister Black were the only marrried couples to both enter this year's Royal Rumble.
- Bianca Belair and Shayna Baszler set the single-match eliminations record with eight each.
- Only nine women eliminated participants in this year's match.
- Bianca Belair was the ironwoman, at 33 minutes, 20 seconds. Alexa Bliss was second at 26:16
- Ric and Charlotte Flair are the first ever two-generation Royal Rumble winners. A Flair has now entered a WWE Royal Rumble in each of the last four decades.
- Charlotte Flair was the first #17 to win a Royal Rumble
Men's Royal Rumble
- Drew McIntyre was the first person to win a 30-person Royal Rumble at #16
- Edge has now entered a Royal Rumble in four consecutive and different decades, tying a record held by Jim Duggan and Shawn Michaels.
- Erick Rowan was the shortest-lasting entrant at eight seconds, but ten people lasted less then one minute.
- MVP wrestled his first match for WWE since November 2010.
- Brock Lesnar's 13 eliminations tied Braun Strowman's Greatest Royal Rumble record, and set a 30-man Rumble record.
- Only seven men eliminated participants from this year's Royal Rumble.
- Drew McIntryre was the iron man, at 34:11. Brock Lesnar was second at 26:24.
- Edge wrestled 23:43 and eliminated three opponents.
- Brock Lesnar threw more people out in under 30 and 60 seconds than anyone else in any other Royal Rumble.
- - Roman Reigns has been the last person eliminated in each of his last three Rumble matches. This happened in 2014 as well.
Please send any corrections to me @SeanRossSapp on Twitter
- From The Web