It's time to turn the page on 2019.
WWE released a comprehensive top ten list of videos that outperformed their field from Raw and Smackdown this year on Youtube. Fightful regularly includes these figures on our ratings and viewership posts, and did some tidying up on the list and gave you some numbers associated with them.
WWE has several other platforms, including Twitter, Youtube, the WWE on Fox channel and more. However, we're going to take a look at which clips from Raw and Smackdown (and technically NXT and 205 Live since none charted) did the best.
- Strowman vs. Lashley arm wrestling (38M)
- Braun Strowman flips limo (18.9M)
- Reigns and Rollins save Dean Ambrose (17.2M)
- Brock Lesnar attacks Rey Mysterio & his son (15.3M) - additional 6M on WWE on Fox
- Rousey, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair brawl (14.7M)
- Undertaker helps Roman Reigns (13.9M)
- Roman Reigns storms Shane McMahon's VIP room (12.8 M)
- Cain Velasquez debuts (11.4 M)
- Goldberg and Undertaker meet face to face (9.7M)
- Roman Reigns Returns (9.2M)
Several of WWE's list was out of order for whatever reason. Also, an off-air exclusive of The Shield saying goodbye to Ambrose hit 19M. WWE Playlist is a major success on WWE's Youtube platform, with several videos over 10M views.
WWE on Fox also has a channel doing excellent numbers, and has seen a few standouts of their own, though none hit the 9M threshold to break the top 10 overall. The top viewed video is a 6 million viewed NXT & Raw invasion of Smackdown. Several Cain Velasquez/Brock Lesnar clips are close by.
As mentioned on our Fightful Select service, several people within WWE have told us that they use Youtube figures as a soft gauge to see what people are going out of their way to see.
When using the numbers compiled from this list, please credit and link to Fightful
- From The Web