- Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet and Humberto Carrillo are all shown backstage. Orton says that he didn’t need the assistance against The OC.
Tony Nese vs. Aleister Black
The match begins with Black doing some work on the arm of Nese, Nese gets free and he wrenches away on the arm of Black. Black gets free and he has a few chain wrestling exchanges with Nese, Black trips up a charging Nese with a leg sweep. Nese leaves the ring and Black fakes a suicide dive, Nes egets back in the ring and Black nails him with some strikes. Nese recovers and he nails Black with a strike to the neck area, Nese also rips away at the eyes of Black before landing some more strikes. Black fights back and Nese drops him neck first on the top rope, Nese goes for a springboard moonsault and Black gets his knees up. Black then grabs Nese before landing a series of strikes that ends with a knee strike, Black then hits Nese with Black Mass for a three count.
Winner: Aleister Black
- Charly Caruso interviews Buddy Murphy, who says that he doesn’t regret knocking on Aleister Black’s door because he wants to expose Black. Murphy says that Black needs to calm down or he’ll do it for him.
Andrade w/Zelina Vega vs. Eric Young
The match begins with Young working over the arm of Andrade, Andrade gets free and he also does damage to the arm of Young. Young backs Andrade into the corner and Andrade quickly corners him while landing strikes, Andrade keeps Young corners while landing a jumping knee strike. Andrade refocuses his attack on the injured arm of Young, Young goes to the top rope and Andrade follows him up there after landing a few strikes. Young knocks Andrade off the ropes before landing a top rope elbow drop for a near fall, Andrade fights back and Young nails him with a clothesline. Young goes to the middle rope and Andrade trips him up before landing a basement drop kick, Andrade holds Young down while wrenching away on his arm. Young gets free and he drops Andrade with an elbow strike followed by a clothesline, Andrade recovers and he kicks Young in the face. Young fights back and he nails Andrade with a wheelbarrow neck breaker for a near fall, Young goes back to the top rope and Andrade trips him up.
Andrade then nails Young with a running double knee strike, Andrade follows that up with a hammerlock DDT on Young for a three count.
Winner: Andrade w/Zelina Vega
After the match, R-Truth runs out to the ringside area and he hides by the barricade as a bunch of wrestlers give chase. R-Truth goes to leave when Michael Waltrip reveals he is a referee, Kyle Busch rolls up R-Truth to win the WWE 24/7 Championship.
- The Street Profits are backstage and they do a Cyber Monday promo when No Way Jose and the congo line go by.
- Seth Rollins is shown trying to leave the arena when Charly Caruso arrives, Rollins says he tried to help Kevin Owens and Owens didn’t want it. Rollins questions what Caruso wants from him and he calls it a no win situation for him, Rollins says that not everyone has the guts to be a leader.
- A video package airs showing how Rey Mysterio won the WWE United States Title last week on Raw.
- Erick Rowan is shown talking to whatever is in the cage.
No Way Jose vs. Erick Rowan
The match begins with members of Jose’s conga line approaching the cage, Rowan exits the ring and he attacks the conga line. Jose exits the ring and he quickly gets mauled by Rowan, Rowan throws Jose into the ring steps before chasing the conga line away. Rowan then hits Jose with a running cross body block before getting him back in the ring, Rowan would then hit Jose with a clothesline and a series claw slams for a three count.
Winner: Erick Rowan
- The Kabuki Warriors are shown warming up in their locker room.