Beyond Wrestling held its Two Weeks Notice event on Sunday, July 26th, 2020, live from The Showboat in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
This card streamed on Independent Wrestling TV, but had some technical difficulties along the way. The card featured Warhorse, Nick Gage, Rickey Shane Page, Mance Warner, Allie Kat, and more. You can see the full results (via PWInsider) and highlights below.
Beyond Wrestling Two Weeks Notice (07/26) Results:
* Allie Kat def Max Caster (w/ Bryce Donovan, Bobby Orlando and Bobby Jr)
- Warhorse and Effy ran in to even the odds.
* Injustice (Myron Reed & Jordan Oliver) def Bear Country (Bear Bronson & Bear Boulder).
* Wheeler Yuta def. Lee Moriarty.
* Willow Nightingale def. Pinkie Sanchez.
* Christian Casanova def. Blake Christian.
* Tony Deppen, Nick Gage & Chris Dickinson def. Second Gear Crew (Mance Warner, Manders, Matthew Justice)
- Nick Gage may have suffered an ankle injury
* IWTV Championship Match: Warhorse def. Ricky Shane Page by DQ
- With this victory, Warhorse has become the longest-reigning IWTV Champion at 310 days. This coming Wednesday, he will challenge Cody Rhodes for the AEW TNT Championship.
You can see results from all corners of the pro wrestling globe in Fightful’s results section.