DEFY Wrestling held its Mad Kingdom event on September 25 from Washington Hall in Seattle, Washington.
Full results are below.
DEFY Mad Kingdom Results (9/25)
- Ethan HD def. Jordan Oliver
- Danika Della Rouge vs. Rebel Kel ended in a no contest
- Christopher Daniels def. Titus Alexander
- DEFY Tag Team Championships (Loser Leaves DEFY): 4 Minutes Of Heat (Billy Pearl & Ricky Gibson) (c) def. Cody Chhun & Nick Wayne
- The Cook Brothers (Brian Cook & Kevin Cook) def. Guillermo Rosas & Leon Negro
- Eddie Kingston was set to face Schaff, but Jon Moxley took his place.
- Jon Moxley def. Schaff
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.