DEFY Wrestling held its Hell Bent event on October 14 from the Lodge Room in Los Angeles, California.
Full results and highlights are below.
DEFY Wrestling Hell Bent Results (10/14)
- Christopher Daniels def. Daniel Garcia
- Super Panda def. Adriel Noctis and Jordan Oasis
- Viva Van def. Sandra Moone
- Eddie Kingston def. Rocky Romero
- La Rebelion (Bestia 666 & Mecha Wolf) def. Matt Vandagriff & Titus Alexander
- Kevin Blackwood def. Yuya Uemura
- DEFY Tag Team Championships: Midnight Heat (Eddie Pearl & Ricky Gibson) (c) def. The West Coast Wrecking Crew (Jorel Nelson & Royce Isaacs)
Breaking:— DEFY Wrestling (@defyNW) October 14, 2021
NJPW’s Rocky Romero replaces Calvin Tankman (Due to flight cancellations) at tonight’s HELL BENT in Los Angeles! He will face Eddie Kingston!
A handful of tickets are left at https://t.co/DFWDGP0JAR pic.twitter.com/FhieeTkvdu
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.