GCW and Josh Barnett held Bloodsport 4 on February 13. The event is available to purchase on iPPV. Bloodsport is a hybrid wrestling-MMA event where matches take place in a no-roped ring and can only be won by stoppage or submission.
Full results and highlights are below.
GCW Josh Barnett's Bloodsport 4 Results (2/13)
- Diego Perez def. Gil Guardado by submission (front facelock from mount)
- Calder McColl def. Royce Isaacs by submission (triangle choke)
- Super Beast def. Bad Dude Tito by submission (double wrist lock)
- JR Kratos def. Alex Coughlin via TKO (knee strike)
- "Grizzly" Kal Jack def. Nolan Edwards via KO (toss into a brick wall)
- "Filthy" Tom Lawlor def. Simon Grimm via TKO (knee to the liver)
- Davey Boy Smith Jr. def. Calvin Tankman via submission (crossface)
- Jeff Cobb def. Chris Dickinson via KO (suplex)
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.