GCW and Josh Barnett held Bloodsport 5 on February 20. The event is available to purchase on iPPV. Bloodsport is a hybrid wrestling-MMA event where matches take place in a non-roped ring and can only be won by stoppage or submission.
Full results and highlights are below.
GCW's Josh Barnett's Bloodsport 5 Results (2/20/21):
- Calder McColl defeated Bad Dude Tito via submission
- Calvin Tankman defeated Nolan Edward via TKO
- Kal Jack defeated Superbeast via submission
- Royce Isaacs defeated Alex Coughlin via submission
- Rocky Romero defeated Simon Grimm via submission
- Chris Dickinson defeated JR Kratos via submission
- Jeff Cobb defeated Tom Lawlor via submission
- Jon Moxley defeated Davey Boy Smith Jr. via KO
What freaking dream match this had been as @JonMoxley gets win with #ParadigmShift to ko @DBSmithjr after huge statement win for #dirtydaddy @DirtyDickinson taps out @Jr_KRATOS in 2 truly great hoss battle @GCWrestling_ @JoshLBarnett @FiteTV @JBBloodsport #Bloodsport5 pic.twitter.com/c5HIqS7qzH— Mark Parolini (@djswagerfic) February 21, 2021
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.