Hey Fight Fans, it's time for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV and Twitch TV!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of the main event of Hard to Kill in which the Bullet Club defeated team IMPACT. We then go to Don Callis who says that he and Kenny will be back after taking care of business in Jacksonville.
- We open in the IMPACT Zone with our opening match between Eric Young and Rhino
Eric Young (w/ Violent by Design (Deaner & Joe Doering) vs Rhino
Eric takes control early and groups Rhino with a side headlock before Rhino gets to his feet and punches his way free before EY drops him with a back elbow. EY misses a diving elbow drop before Deaner distracts the referee which allows Joe to attack Rhino from the apron. EY then locks in a figure four on the leg that Joe injured for the tap and the win.
Winner: Eric Young defeats Rhino via submission.
- EY keeps the hold on after the match before they put his ankle in a chair and Joe stomps it repeatedly as Deaner holds Cousin Jake back when he comes to help Rhino.
- This past Saturday Rich Swann was interviewed before Moose showed up and attacked Rich before saying that he kept his promise and that he's going to be waiting for the IMPACT World Championship match Rich promised him. We then go to Rich in front of a green screen where he says that he's tired of Moose's antics and is going to give him a title shot tonight as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Acey talking to Tommy Dreamer about what he's found out about Larry D and how someone sprayed him to turn him into Lawrence and made him shoot John E. Bravo.
- The IMPACT World Tag Team champions The Good Brothers come out to the ring before they talk about how they're the draw of the wrestling world. Karl talks about how he and Doc teamed up with AEW World champion Kenny Omega and defeated Rich Swann, Chris Sabin, and Moose. Chris Sabin comes out onto the stage and interrupts Karl and Doc before saying that he and Alex are coming back for the tag belts and they want their rematch. Chris then introduces his partner for the tag match before James Storm comes out to join Chris before they get into the ring and face off with Karl and Doc. James gets on the mic and introduces Chris and himself to Karl and Doc before they're then interrupted by Matt Hardy and Private Party.
A tag match is then made between Private Party and James and Chris with the winner getting a shot at the tag belts.
- We go backstage to an interview with Matt Cardona who is interviewed about his disqualification win at Hard to Kill as we go to commercial.
- We come back to a graphic for the IMPACT World Tag Team Championship Number One Contender match later tonight in our main event.
- We get a recap of Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan defeating Havok and Nevaeh to become the new Knockouts Tag Team champions. We then go backstage to Kiera and Tasha talking to Tenille Dashwood and Kaleb before Johnny Swinger shows up. Fallah Bahh then shows up asking Kiera and Tasha for his money before Brian Myers comes out of an elevator.
Kimber Lee & Susan (w/ Deonna Purrazzo) vs Jordynne Grace & Jazz
The four women brawl before Jazz beats on Susan and stomps her before she and Jordynne take turns beating on Susan in the corner. Jordynne then sends Susan out of the ring before Kimber saves Susan from being powerbombed onto the floor as we go to commercial.
We come back to Susan and Kimber in control of Jordynne before they double up on Jordynne for two before Jordynne gets the hot tag to Jazz. Jordynne then hits Susan with a Vader bomb before Jazz hits a DDT for a near fall before Deonna hits Jazz with her title belt when the referee is distracted for the pin and the win.
Winner: Susan and Kimber Lee defeat Jazz and Jordynne Grace via pinfall.
- Taya Valkyrie is interviewed backstage where she's asked what's next for before John E. Bravo shows up and tells at her before accusing Taya of spraying Larry. Tommy and Acey then show up and confront her before Taya admits that she did it to save Rosemary and regrets that he didn't die before she's taken away by police officers. Rosemary then saves Taya at the door to leave the arena before Taya tells her that she's valued her friendship with Rosemary before the two hug and Taya is taken away as we go to commercial.
- We come back the IMPACT World champion Rich Swann as he comes out to the ring and talks about how close he came to pinning Kenny Omega and how he's now focused on Moose. Moose comes out to the ring and says that nothing between them will be settled until he gets his title match before Rich offers Moose a shot. Moose denies Rich and says that they'll do things on his time and when he wants to do it before Rich attacks him and Moose misses a spear in the corner before hitting a phoenix splash.
- Rohit Raju walks into Scott D'Amore's office before the X-Division champion TJP shows up and Scott makes a non-title match between the two that Rohit assumes is a title match.
Brian Myers vs Fallah Bahh
Bahh hits a scoop slam into a jumping leg drop for two before hitting a running cross body for two and Brian catches him coming in with a boot. Bahh hits a belly to belly suplex for two before Brian comes back with a clothesline into elbows and a rear chin lock. Bahh comes back with a suplex into a running splash and a running hip attack in the corner for two before Brian fakes an injury and low blows Bahh. Brian then clothes Bahh for the pin and the win off of the low blow.
Winner: Brian Myers defeats Fallah Bahh via pinfall.
- Ace Austin and Madman Fulton are interviewed backstage where Ace says that it was a tragedy when he lost to Matt Cardona before saying that people pay money to see him. Josh Alexander then interrupts and challenges Ace to a match before Josh and Matt attack Ace and Fulton who run off as we go to commercial.
- We get a recap of Barbed Wire Massacre where Eddie Edwards defeated Sami Callihan. We then go to a doctor checking on Eddie before they're interrupted by Brian Myers before Eddie challenges Brian to a match for next week.
- We get a graphic for Ace Austin and Madman Fulton against Josh Alexander and Matt Cardona, Joe Doering versus Cousin Jake, and a celebration for Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz winning the Knockouts Tag Team titles.
IMPACT World Tag Team Championship Number One Contender Match
Chris Sabin & James Storm vs Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy) (w/ Matt Hardy)
Chris and Kassidy kick the match off that began during the break as the two exchange arm drags and wrist locks before they mirror a dropkick. They exchange standing switches before PP double up on Chris for two before he rolls and tags in James who drops Quen with a sling blade. Kassidy hits a tornado DDT before PP double team James and knock him off of the top and down onto the floor as we see Tony Khan and Jerry Lynn joining at ringside on the other side of the railing as we go to commercial.
We come back to PP in control of James before he gets the hot tag to Chris who hits a diving cross body onto both members of PP before sending Kassidy out of the ring. Chris hits Quen with a missile dropkick before he and James hit a tornado DDT for a near fall before Kassidy saves Quen from a double suplex before James hits a back stabber for a near fall. Quen drops Chris with an enzuigiri before James drops him and Kassidy drops James with an enzuigiri before Chris and Kassidy exchange strikes. PP double team Chris for a near fall that James breaks up before Quen takes out James at ringside with a Fosbury flop before Jerry Lynn grabs the ankle of Chris when the referee is distracted. PP then hit Chris with Gin & Juice to Chris for the pin and the win.
Winner: Private Party defeat Chris Sabin and James Storm via pinfall to become the new number one contender for The Good Brothers' IMPACT World Tag Team titles.
- Karl and Doc come out to the ring after the match and face off with Private Party as we go off the air with all three teams brawling.