Hey Fight Fans, it's time for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV and Twitch.TV!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of the brawl between the Good Brothers and Kenny Omega and Rich Swann and the Motor City Machine Guns.
Ace Austin w/Madman Fulton vs Blake Christian vs KC Navarro vs Crazzy Steve
Ace immediately goes out onto the floor as Blake and KC kick things off in the ring before Ace drags KC out and stomps him. Steve and Ace exchange strikes in the ring before KC hits a head scissors that sends Steve out of the ring and hits a drop toe hold into a wrecking ball dropkick to Ace. Blake and Ace exchange on the top turnbuckle before Blake drops Ace and Blake hits a tope to the outside on KC before Ace hits Blake with a PK from the apron. Ace takes out Blake with a Fosbury flop at ringside before nearly pinning Crazzy Steve and KC gets a near fall on Ace with a twisting neckbreaker. Steve puts Blake in the tree of woe and stomps Ace in the corner before KC grabs Steve and they all crash into the pile in the corner.
Steve then wins with a diving DDT onto KC for the pin and the win.
Winner: Crazzy Steve defeats KC Navarro, Ace Austin and Blake Christian via pinfall.
- We get a promo by Sami Callihan in his control room ahead of his match against Eddie Edwards later tonight as we go to commercial.
- We get this week's inset promo commercial by Tony and Tony who give us a breakdown for AEW New Year's Smash tomorrow while wearing New Year's paraphernalia. Tony Khan then says that he's going to keep doing these commercials while talking about how awful Don Callis is.
- We come back to Kenny, Don and the Good Brothers in the tour bus where Kenny says that their victory is a foregone conclusion in the six man at Hard to Kill.
Cousin Jake & Rhino vs Cody Deaner & Joe Doering w/Eric Young
Before the match EY says that Cody answers to him now and that he opened his eyes to the truth before the match starts and Cody takes EY's spot. Cody beats Jake down in the corner before choking him in the ropes and hitting him with clubbing blows before Joe comes in. Joe then rocks Jake with forearms and punches before hitting a running cross body as we go to commercial.
We come back to Joe and Cody in control before Jake gets the hot tag to Rhino who takes out Cody before tagging Jake back in and EY distracts the referee. Cody then low blows Jake when the referee is distracted before Cody pins Jake with a DDT for the win.
Winner: Cody Deaner and Joe Doering defeat Cousin Jake and Rhino via pinfall.
- EY and company attack Rhino and Jake after the match before they're saved by Tommy Dreamer before Tommy challenges them to a six man at Hard to Kill in an Old School Rules match which Eric accepts for the group.
- Matthew Palmer is interviewed backstage ahead of his debut against Moose after ripping his suit last week before he talks about how he came to IMPACT to become a professional wrestler in the company as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Johnny Swinger and Acey Romero in the locker room where Acey complains to Johnny about how Larry D is in jail.
- Knockouts champion Deonna Purrazzo and Kimber Lee come out to the ring and addresses her upcoming title defense against Taya Valkyrie at Hard to Kill next weekend. Rosemary and Taya come out to the ring and the four nearly come to blows before Deonna says that it's her time and Taya has had her time in the spotlight. Rosemary then shoves Lee down before Taya says that she's going to become a two time Knockouts champion.
- Backstage Chris Bey meets with Rohit Raju where they form a plan to lobby TJP for a shot at Manik's X-Division Championship as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Rosemary backstage with Tenille Dashwood and Kaleb in a dimly lit room.
Knockouts Tag Team Championship Tournament Semifinal Match
Jordynne Grace & Jazz vs Havok & Nevaeh
Jordynne and Nevaeh lock up before Jordynne takes Nevaeh down to the mat before they run the ropes and Jordynne clotheslines Nevaeh. Havok comes in and drops Jordynne before Jazz comes in and the two exchange strikes before Nevaeh and Havok double team Jazz in the corner. Jazz then comes back and rocks Nevaeh with an elbow before backing her into the corner before Nevaeh and Havok pick up the win when Jordynne abandons Jazz.
Winner: Havok and Nevaeh defeat Jordynne Grace and Jazz via pinfall to advance to the finals of the tournament.
- Backstage Rich Swann and MCMG are interviewed ahead of their six man against the remnants of the Bullet Club next weekend as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Rich and MCMG running outside and going to the tour bus before they're attacked from behind by Kenny, Doc and Karl. Kenny and company then lay out Rich and MCMG before going back into the tour bus.
- Backstage Jazz and Jordynne have a talk backstage where Jazz says that she has no hard feelings for what Jordynne did before the two agree to a singles match at Genesis this Saturday night.
- Deonna and Kimber meet with Father James Mitchell before we see the newest incarnation of Su Yung as a more prim and proper businesswoman as we go to commercial.
Three Minute Challenge
Moose vs Matthew Palmer
Moose immediately drops Matt and hits a high angle uranage before stomping Matt and clubbing him across the back before kicking him in the ribs. Moose then screams at Matt before Matt comes back with a jumping knee and Moose powerbombs him before setting up a spear. Willie Mack then comes out and distracts Moose as time runs out.
Winner: Matthew Palmer defeats Moose when he lasts three minutes in the match.
- Backstage Ethan Page has a therapy session with his alter ego, The Karate Man before the two agree to a match at Hard to Kill as we go to commercial.
- We come back to the graphic for Jordynne and Jazz at Genesis as well as Rich Swann versus Karl Anderson on next week's show before we get a graphic for IMPACT Week on AXS TV next week leading up to Hard to Kill.
Eddie Edwards vs Sami Callihan
The two brawl down the ramp before the match starts before they make their way down to ringside and Sami attacks Eddie with a chair as we go to commercial.
We come back to Eddie now in control at ringside, hitting Sami with a chair and ladder before Sami rocks him with shots with the ring bell. Sami stabs Eddie with a wrench before the two exchange strikes at ringside and Sami back drops Eddie across the edge of the apron. Sami throws a chair at Eddie and screams at him before hitting a running knee against the railing before Eddie counters a suplex onto a chair. Sami hits a t-bone suplex onto the chair before they finally enter the ring and the match begins. The two brawl once they're in the ring and Eddie is nearly disqualified before Sami does the same thing that Eddie did and shoves the referee away before receiving a warning.
The referee then disqualifies the both of them and leaves once he's knocked down a third time.
Winner: No Contest due to double disqualification.
- Eddie and Sami then brawl in the ring before Eddie hits a suicide dive and grabs Sami's baseball bat before stalking Sami up the ramp and Sami manipulates the lights. We see on the big screen that Sami has trapped Alisha somewhere in the building before Eddie runs off to save her. Ken Shamrock then attacks Eddie before he and Sami lay Eddie out as Alisha can do nothing, but watch as we go off the air after Sami hits Eddie with the baseball bat.