Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
- We see the AEW World champion Kenny Omega and Don Callis backstage.
- We get a video package recapping last week's show in which Sami Callihan defeated Trey Miguel and Don gave IMPACT champion Rich Swann a message from Kenny.
Deonna Purrazo (w/ Susan) vs Jazz (w/ Jordynne Grace)
Jazz drops Deonna with a right hand before Deonna hits a drop toe hold and drops Jazz with a pump kick before locking in a rear chin lock. Jazz comes back and sends Deonna into the post before countering a Fujiwara armbar into a roll up for two before Susan hits Jazz with her heel and Deonna rolls her up for the pin and the win.
Winner: Deonna Purrazzo defeats Jazz via pinfall.
- Backstage The Good Brothers are telling a story before they're interrupted by Eddie Edwards who tells them to leave before they leave to go hang out with Kenny and Don in the RV as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package for Swinger's Place before we go backstage to Fallah Bahh and John E. Bravo.
X-Division Championship Match
Ace Austin (c) (w/ Madman Fulton) vs TJP
The two grapple on the mat before they run the ropes and TJP dropkicks Ace and Ace drops him with a springboard roundhouse kick for two. Ace then superkicks TJP before hitting a front suplex off of the top as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Ace having TJP in a half crab before focusing on his leg and TJP locks in an abdominal stretch before turning it into a roll up for two. TJP hits a knee in the corner and scrapes his boot against Ace's face before hitting a PK for two before Ace counters the Detonation Kick. Ace hits a diving leg drop for a near fall before they exchange strikes until TJP hits a suplex into an octopus stretch before Fulton pulls Ace to the ropes for the break. TJP takes out Fulton and locks in an octopus in the ropes before Ace gets his knees up when TJP goes for the Mamba Splash and they clothesline each other. TJP then counters The Fold into a Detonation Kick before hitting the Black Mamba Splash and covers Ace before Fulton attacks him for the disqualification.
Winner: TJP defeats Ace Austin via disqualification, but Ace Austin retains his X-Division Championship due to champions advantage.
- After the match Josh Alexander saves TJP and runs off Fulton and Ace with a chair.
- We get a backstage interview with Matt Cardona who talks about his time since joining IMPACT and his social media marketing as well as his relationship with Brian Myers as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Trey Miguel meets with Tommy Dreamer and says that he wants to get his hands on Acey Romero before Tommy tells him to not let him get in his head.
Rohit Raju vs Fallah Bahh
They exchange strikes before Bahh shoves Rohit backwards and Rohit drops him with kicks for two before Bahh drops him repeatedly and hits a twisting side slam. Bahh drags Rohit to the corner before missing the Banzai Splash before Rohit hits a diving stomp for a near fall before rocking Bahh with a jumping knee. They then counter each other until Rohit pins Bahh with the rights for the win.
Winner: Rohit Raju defeats Fallah Bahh via pinfall.
- We see Kenny and Don heading from the back to address Rich Swann in the ring as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Karl and Doc banging on Kenny's locker room door before we go back to the ring as Kenny and Don come out to the ring. Kenny and Don get into the ring and Don mocks Rich before saying that he's prepared to do anything it takes to cement Kenny's legacy. We get a compilation of Kenny hitting the One Winged Angel before Kenny says that Rich is going to be a footnote in a history making moment when he becomes IMPACT World champion. Kenny then says that he being in a match in IMPACT was the greatest moment in the history of IMPACT Wrestling, but it was just another Tuesday to him and that he's going to have two more belts after Rebellion.
- We get a video package for Violent By Design as we go to commercial.
- We get a backstage interview with Havok and Nevaeh before they're interrupted by Fire n' Flava before challenging them to a non-title match.
Acey Romero (w/ Larry D) vs Trey Miguel
Trey dropkicks Acey repeatedly before sending him out of the ring and hitting a suicide dive before they end up back inside as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Acey in control as he rolls over Trey and runs him over before Trey comes back with a scorpion kick into a diving neckbreaker. Trey hits a whirlwind kick for two before Acey knocks Trey out of the air when he goes for a springboard before Trey comes back with a rebound cutter. Trey then hits a diving meteora for the pin and the win.
Winner: Trey Miguel defeats Acey Romero via pinfall.
- After the match Larry attacks Trey before he's saved by Sami Callihan who disappears wifh Larry and Acey while leaving his bat and hat in the ring.
- We get a backstage interview with IMPACT champion Rich Swann who says that he isn't going to let mind games by Don and Kenny get to him.
- We come back from the break to an interview with James Storm and Chris Sabin where James talks about how he's going to have his one thousandth match soon before he cuts a promo on Violent By Design. James then says that he wants Eric Young in a one on one match before Scott D'Amore shows up and makes a match between the two I'm next week's main event.
- TJP and Josh Alexander versus Ace Austin and Madman Fulton is announced for next week's show.
Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows) vs Eddie Edwards
They lock up before Eddie locks in a standing side headlock and they run the ropes before Eddie hits an overhead belly to belly suplex and a suicide dive as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Eddie up top before Karl rips him down and Doc sits at ringside before Karl sends Eddie into the post and whips him into the corner once they're back in the ring. Karl rips Eddie down onto the mat by his hair before clotheslining Eddie and locking in a headlock before rocking Eddie with an uppercut. Eddie comes back with gourd buster into an enzuigiri into a backpack stunner for two before hitting a blue thunderbomb for a near fall. They then exchange strikes until Karl hits a flying kick for a near fall before Doc distracts Eddie and hits him with a chair before Karl hits Eddie with a spine buster for the pin and the win.
Winner: Karl Anderson defeats Eddie Edwards via pinfall.
- After the match FinJuice show up on the big screen and mock TGB as we go off the air.