Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of Hardcore Justice before we open in the IMPACT Zone with a match between TJP and Josh Alexander.
TJP vs Josh Alexander
TJP pins the shoulders of Josh to the mat before he powers up to his feet and locks in a standing side headlock before TJP takes him down and grapples with the Canadian. TJP locks in a octopus stretch before Josh hits an electric chair face buster before beating on TJP in the corner and the two exchange strikes until Josh locks in a Gory special. Josh locks in an ankle lock in the ropes before TJP traps him in an upside down triangle before Josh powerbombs TJP onto the apron to get free. TJP scrapes his boot across the face of Josh before hitting a Yakuza kick in the corner and Josh counters the Detonation Kick before TJP locks in an armbar. Josh reverses into an ankle lock before they exchange submission attempts until TJP hits a back drop driver and Josh dodges a Mamba Splash.
Josh then locks in an ankle lock before TJP locks in an armbar and Josh powerbombs TJP onto his knee before hitting Divine Intervention for the pin and the win.
Winner: Josh Alexander defeats TJP via pinfall.
- We get a vignette for the impending return of Taylor Wilde.
Crazzy Steve (w/ Rosemary & Black Taurus) vs Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows)
Karl immediately goes after Steve before Steve gets several early two counts off of roll ups before Karl opts to regroup with Doc at ringside as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Steve in control as he hits a basement flatliner for two before Doc distracts him and Karl sets Steve on the top turnbuckle before Steve locks in the Upside-down. Karl then comes back with a huge spine buster off of the distraction by Doc for the pin and the win.
Winner: Karl Anderson defeats Crazzy Steve via pinfall.
- Ace and Fulton show up at Swinger's Place before Petey Williams shows up and recreates the infamous math promo Scott Steiner did with the chain mail on his head and sirens blaring in the background.
- We go to the ring to Eddie Edwards and Willie Mack in the ring who says that they're seeking revenge for Violent By Design attacking Tommy Dreamer. VBD come out onto the stage before EY gets on the mic and says that he's not a liar and that he approves of what happened to Tommy, but they didn't attack Tommy. VBD surround the ring before James Storm and Chris Sabin come out and even the odds before the eight men brawl and James and company clear the ring. James then challenges VBD to a match at Rebellion on behalf of himself, Chris, Eddie, and Willie Mack.
- We get a graphic for the retirement ceremony for Jazz up next.
- Backstage Deonna Purrazzo talks to Susan before Scott D'Amore shows up and says that they aren't allowed to go to the ring for Jazz's retirement ceremony as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to the debut of All About Me, Tenille Dashwood's new talk show where Tenille is always the guest and a guest hosts to interview her.
- Jazz comes out to the ring accompanied by Jordynne Grace before she gets on the mic and talks about how she came to IMPACT to become Knockouts champion, but failed to at Hardcore Justice. Jazz then talks about teaming together with Jordynne before they're interrupted by the Knockouts Tag Team champions Fire N' Flava before Scott makes a match between the four women.
Jazz & Jordynne Grace vs Fire N' Flava
Jordynne immediately takes control of Tasha in the corner before hitting a Vader bomb for an early near fall that Kiera breaks up before Jazz comes in and rocks Kiera with jabs. Jazz then drops Kiera with a right hand before hitting a falcon arrow for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jordynne Grace and Jazz defeat Fire N' Flava via pinfall.
- After the match Jazz gets on the mic and officially retires before the roster comes out and clap for her including Tommy Dreamer and Gail Kim.
- Backstage Scott argues with FNF before making a title match between the champs and Jordynne and Jazz before Jazz shows up and says that she's done. Jazz then says that she's got the right partner for Jordynne before Scott leaves and Jazz and Jordynne leave together.
Pick Your Poison Match
Brian Myers vs Jake Something
- Before the match Matt chooses Jake Something as Brian's opponent as part of the Pick Your Poison match where the two get to pick each other's opponents.
Jake immediately drops Brian and backs him into the corner before hitting a Thesz press and a clothesline for two before whipping Brian into the corner. Jake then hits a running shoulder tackle in the corner before Brian counters a Black Hole Slam and hits the Roster Cut for the pin and the win.
Winner: Brian Myers defeats Jake Something via pinfall.
- After the match Brian chooses the opponent for Matt and Sami Callihan comes out and attacks Matt from behind as we go to commercial.
Matt Cardona vs Sami Callihan
Sami beats on Matt at ringside before Matt hits hits finisher as soon as the match starts for an early near fall before they brawl at ringside and Sami chops the post. Matt then hits a side Russian leg sweep onto the floor before Sami knocks him off of the apron and they exchange headbutts at ringside before Sami hits an exploder onto the floor as we go to commercial.
The two counter each other's finishers before Sami hits a t-bone suplex for two before Matt hits a frankensteiner and Sami pulls the referee in the way. Sami then drives his thumbs into the eyes of Matt before hitting a piledriver for the pin and the win.
Winner: Sami Callihan defeats Matt Cardona via pinfall.
- After the match Sami demands that Trey come out to the ring before he comes out and tells Trey how proud of him he is and that he showed the definition of passion. Sami says that he can teach Trey to channel his rage before telling Trey to join forces with him and take over IMPACT before Trey rejects his offer. Sami then says that he took out Tommy for Trey before Sami low blows Trey and clotheslines him before he goes to leave and Trey gets up. Sami then hits Trey with a chair before suplexing him onto a chair and leaving.
- We get a taped promo by FinJuice ahead of their returning to IMPACT to defend their IMPACT World Tag Team titles at Rebellion.
- We get a breakdown for the card for Rebellion with the new addition of Sami versus Trey in a Last Man Standing match.
- We go to the press conference between Rich and Kenny with Tony and Jerry representing AEW and Scott D'Amore representing IMPACT. After several questions by the media Kenny then gets on the mic and mocks Rich before he offers a hand shake and slaps Rich before they brawl and are separated as we go off the air.