Hey there Fight Fans, it's time for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV and Twitch.TV headlined by a grudge match between Eddie Edwards and Madman Fulton!
Tasha Steelz w/Kiera Hogan vs Navaeh w/Havok
Tasha is in control early until Tasha distracts the referee and Kiera chokes Navaeh in the ropes before Navaeh comes back with forearms and stomps Tasha in the corner only for Tasha to drop her with a boot for a near fall. Navaeh comes back with a knee lift and a clothesline into a shotgun dropkick and a uranage into a release German suplex for a near fall before Kiera gets up on the apron and distracts Navaeh when she goes to finish Tasha. Tasha then rolls Navaeh up while holding the tights for the pin and the win.
Winner: Tasha Steelz defeats Navaeh via pinfall.
- After the match we get a zoom interview with Deonna Purrazzo, Jordynne Grace and Tommy Dreamer from Busted Open Radio where Jordynne talks about Deonna attacking her on several occasions before Deonna says that she guarantees that she will leave the champion when she faces Jordynne at Slammiversary before we get a backstage interview with Deonna before Alisha walks up and challenges her to a match for later tonight.
- We then get a graphic for the rest of the matches on tonight's show with Eddie Edwards versus Madman Fulton as the headliner as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Johnny Swinger trying to figure out who to be his partner to team with Chris Bey before he opens the door and Rich Swann is standing there. Johnny then asks Rich to team with him and Chris, but Rich declines on the grounds that he's still injured and he's Willie's best friend before leaving.
- We get this week's IMPACT+ Flashback Moment of the Week where Bully Ray faces D-Von as the best friends and tag partners clash during their stint in Aces & Eights as we go to back to commercial.
- We come back to The IMPACT Tag champs The North talking backstage about how they feel under-utilized before they're interrupted by Ken Shamrock and Ken and Josh agree to have a match.
- We then go to several performers and staff backstage where Moose tells them that he's the real world champion before Crazzy Steve crashes the party and faces off with Moose before Moose agrees to put his TNA World title on the line against Steve next before he leaves.
Deonna Purrazzo vs Alisha
Deonna wrings Alisha's wrist before locking in a code of silence, Alisha managing to get to the ropes fairly quickly before Deonna hits her with an uppercut and starts focusing on her arm to set up the Fujiwara armbar. Deonna then hits a knee lift into a Fujiwara armbar and Alisha immediately taps for the win.
Winner: Deonna Purrazzo defeats Alisha via submission.
- After the match Jordynne Grace rushes the ring, but Deonna is already out and headed up the ramp when she gets into the ring.
- We then go backstage where Johnny tries to get Suicide to team with him and Chris, but he declines before we get a graphic for Ken Shamrock versus Josh Alexander up next as we go to commercial.
Josh Alexander vs Ken Shamrock
The North attack Ken when he's coming out to the ring before the match starts before security get them to leave as we go to commercial.
Winner: Match never starts.
Susie vs Taya Valkyrie w/ John E. Bravo
Susie takes control early, dropping Taya and hitting a bulldog for two before Taya comes back with a snap German suplex for a two count of her own and kicks and stomps her in the corner. Taya beats on Susie on the mat and mocks her before biting her hand and playing to the camera before tying her up and stretching her before Susie crawls to the ropes for the break. Susie comes back with a head scissors for two before laying into Taya with forearms, Taya dropping her with a flying clothesline before dropping Susie with a knee and kicking her in the side. Susie then comes back with shoteis and a Thesz press into a jackknife cover for two before countering The Road to Valhalla once, but Taya hits it the second time for the pin and the win.
Winner: Taya Valkyrie defeats Susie via pinfall.
- After the match Taya continues her assault on Susie before she's saved by Kylie Rae and John has to keep Taya from getting back into the ring and going after Kylie.
- We then go backstage where Jimmy gets a quick interview with Madman Fulton and Ace Austin ahead of Fulton's match against Eddie Edwards where Ace Austin does all of the talking for Fulton as we go to commercial.
Willie Mack & The Deaners vs Johnny Swinger, Chris Bey & Rohit Raju
Rohit and Cody start the match off with Rohit putting Cody in a headlock for several minutes before Jake gets the blind tag and The Deaners double up on Willie gets the tag and hits a standing moonsault for two. The Deaners and Willie then clear the ring as we go to commercial.
We come back to Johnny and Chris in control of Cody before Johnny, Chris and Rohit isolate Cody and cut the ring in half until Cody comes back with strikes and exchanges with Chris. Cody gets the tag to Jake who clears the apron and hits a sit-out powerbomb before Johnny sends Jake out of the ring with a neckbreaker. Rohit then bits Cody with a flat liner before Willie hits Rohit with a stunner and Chris hits Willie with a famouser for the pin and the win.
Winner: Chris Bey, Rohit Raju and Johnny Swinger defeat Willie Mack and The Deaners via pinfall.
- After the match we go backstage to Reno Scum mocking D'Lo Brown before TJP and Fallah Bahh show up and challenge them to a match next week.
- Next we throw to Josh and Madison who announce the matches for next week with Kiera Hogan versus Havok, Moose will defend his TNA World title against Crazzy Steve and TJP and Fallah Bahh will face Reno Scum as we go to the ring for our main event.
Eddie Edwards vs Madman Fulton w/Ace Austin
Fulton shoves Eddie away when he tries to lock up before countering a standing switch and sends Eddie face first into the top turnbuckle. Eddie then hits an atomic drop before clotheslining Fulton over the top rope and down onto the floor as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Fulton in control of Eddie, sending him out of the ring and hitting a neckbreaker onto the floor before they get back into the ring and Fulton smashes Eddie's face into the top turnbuckle several times. Fulton slingshots Eddie into the bottom rope throat first before Eddie hits a blue thunder bomb for two and Fulton counters a Tiger driver into a deep six for a near fall. Eddie catches Fulton up top and hits an enzuigiri into a frankensteiner before Ace gets up on the apron and distracts Eddie who boots him off and lands on his feet when Fulton goes for a German suplex. Eddie and Fulton then exchange forearms until Eddie hits a Tiger driver for a near fall and Fulton counters the Boston Knee Party into a swinging DDT for the pin and the win.
Winner: Madman Fulton defeats Eddie Edwards via pinfall.
- After the match we go backstage to see D'Lo Brown talking to someone on a computer monitor before he gets up and grabs an Aces & Eights jacket before leaving as we go off the air.