IMPACT Wrestling and OVW's joint show was a success.
IMPACT Wrestling partnered with Ohio Valley Wrestling on Saturday night for a One Night Only' taping entitled 'Crash In The Bluegrass' in Kentucky at the Davis Arena. While promoting the event, IMPACT noted on their official website that it will be the first of many events that OVW and IMPACT Wrestling work on together and below are the full results from the taping by way of PWInsider:
* "The Livewire" KTD def. William Lutz (w/ Ashton Cove)
* Dimes def. Sinn Bodhi
* Colton Cage def. Brandon Espinosa
* Four-Way Match
Big Zo def. Moose, Jay Bradley and Ca$h Flo
* Madison Rayne def. Cali Young
* oVe (Jake Crist, Dave Crist, Sawyer Fulton & Ace Austin) def. Team OVW (Dustin Jackson, Shiloh Jonze, Melvin Maximus & Sam Thompson) via DQ.
* Brian Cage def. Justin Smooth
* IMPACT World Championship -- Triple-Threat Match
Johnny Impact (c) def. Adam Revolver and Eddie Edwards
* OVW Southern Tag Team Championships -- Triple-Threat Tag Team Match
Crimson & Jax Dane (c) def. Nigel Winters & Chace Destiny and 'Kings Ransom' (Maximus & Leonis Khan)
* OVW Heavyweight Championship
Tony Gunn (c) (w/ Team OVW) def. Sami Callihan (w/ oVe)
Madison Rayne, who worked the 'Crash In The Bluegrass' event recently inked a multi-year deal with IMPACT Wrestling after being let go from Ring Of Honor because of creative unhappiness.