- Charly Caruso interviews Kurt Angle, who says that Baron Corbin is a dangerous opponent that he knows how to beat. Angle says he should be the Raw team captain at WWE Survivor Series.
- Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey makes her way to the ring, Rousey says what Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Becky Lynch said about her is cute. Rousey admits that Lynch persevered to become the champion again, Rousey says that Lynch put on the performance of a lifetime at WWE Evolution. Rousey says her respect should not be taken as a weakness, Rousey says Lynch needs more than a new attitude to beat her before proclaiming herself to be a natural born killer. Rousey says that she wants a challenge at WWE Survivor, Rousey proclaims herself to be the baddest bitch on the planet before dropping the microphone. Nia Jax makes her way to the ring and she smiles at Rousey before grabbing a microphone, Jax says she knows Rousey woon’t let the Raw Brand down at WWE Survivor Series. Jax says she’ll be waiting for Rousey after WWE Survivor Series, Ember Moon interrupts and comes to the ring.
Nia Jax vs. Ember Moon
The match begins with Jax tossing Moon across the ring, Moon tries attacking Jax with a series of kicks before getting tossed out of the ring. Jax gets Moon back in the ring and Moon nails her with a drop kick as she got back in the ring, Moon goes for a running cross body block and Jax counters with a slam. Jax then hits Moon with a series of avalanches while also tossing her across the ring a few times, Jax then applies a cobra clutch to Moon. Moon fights back and she attacks Jax with more kicks before eating a headbutt, Jax then hits Moon with Snake Eyes before running her over. Jax goes for a leg drop and Moon gets out of the way, Moon nails Jax with some kicks and knee strikes. Moon takes Jax down with a springboard cross body block for a near fall, Moon then hits Jax with a roaring elbow strike for a near fall.
Moon then causes a charging Jax to crash into the turnbuckles, Moon follows that up by nailing Jax with an enzaguri. Jax nails Moon with a Samoan drop from out of nowhere for a three count.
Winner: Nia Jax
After the match, Tamina makes her way to the ring and she attacks Ember Moon, Tamina then holds Moon in a Boston crab as Nia Jax lands multiple elbow drops. Tamina and Jax embrace after the brutal attack.
- Finn Balor is interviewed backstage, Balor says that Bobby Lashley is the most powerful man he has been in the ring with. Balor says last weeks attack from Lashley and Lio Rush didn’t feel good, but says that he will get revenge tonight.
- Charly Caruso interviews Baron Corbin again, Corbin says he is leaving the building and Kurt Angle will now face Drew McIntyre tonight. Corbin escapes the arena in a car as Braun Strowman gives chase.
- Lio Rush grabs the microphone before the next match to mock the crowd while being the hype man for Bobby Lashley.
Bobby Lashley w/Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor
The match begins with Lashley dropping Balor with a kick to the midsection, Lashley traps Balor in the corner while landing more strikes. Lashley also chokes Balor in the top rope a few moments later, Lashley keeps Balor near the ropes while kicking away at him. Lashley follows that up by landing a suplex for a near fall, Balor fights back and he knocks Lashley out of the ring with a drop kick. Balor sets up for a suicide dive and Rush trips him up, Lashley gets back in the ring to apply a chin lock to Balor. Lashley releases the hold before slamming Balor for a near fall, Lashley reapplies the chin lock to a downed Balor. Lashley then nails Balor with a neck breaker for a near fall, Lashley traps Balor in the corner while landing some more strikes.
Balor fights back and he nails Lashley with a flying forearm strike, Balor trips up Lashley before landing a double stomp. Balor then nails a cornered Lashley with a running chop, Balor follows that up by hitting Lashley with a sling blade. Balor goes for a shotgun drop kick and Lashley counters by landing a clothesline, Balor fights back and Lashley quickly drops him. Lashley then hits Balor with a delayed vertical suplex for a near fall, Balor surprises Lashley with a roll up for a near fall. Balor then drops Lashley with a kick to the face before going to the top rope, Rush distracts Balor and Balor still manages to knock Lashley out of the ring. Balor attacks Rush on the arena floor before Lashley knocks him into the barricade, Lashley hits Balor with a Dominator in the ring for a three count.
Winner: Bobby Lashley w/Lio Rush
After the match, Drew McIntyre hits the ring and he goes face to face with Bobby Lashley before attacking Finn Balor.
If Kurt Angle Wins, He Is Captain Of The Raw Team At WWE Survivor Series
Kurt Angle vs. Drew McIntyre
The match begins with Angle attacking McIntyre before the bell sounds, Angle continues attacking McIntyre as the bell finally sounds. McIntyre fights back and he nails Angle with a Glasgow Kiss, McIntyre stands over Angle while landing strikes of his own. McIntyre traps Angle in the corner while kicking away at him, McIntyre holds Angle down while wrenching away on his arm. Angle fights back and McIntyre drills him with a neck breaker, McIntyre again wrenches away on the arm of a downed Angle. Angle fights back and he nails McIntyre with an Angle Slam as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see McIntyre nailing Angle with another neck breaker. McIntyre follows that up by nailing Angle with a suplex for another near fall, McIntyre then hits Angle with a clothesline before applying another chin lock.
Angle fights back and McIntyre nails him with an overhead release suplex, McIntyre traps Angle in the corner while kicking away at him. McIntyre reapplies the chin lock to a downed Angle, Angle gets free and he nails McIntyre with a series of German suplexes. McIntyre escapes the Angle Slam to hit Angle with a Claymore Kick, McIntyre mocks Angle before attacking him with more strikes. McIntyre attacks Angle with a plethora of strikes to the back, Angle fights back and he applies the ankle lock to McIntyre. McIntyre gets free and he nails Angle with an Angle Slam, McIntyre applies the ankle lock to Angle and a tap out follows.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- From The Web