Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Raw. We'll be bringing you full, match by match coverage of every bout on the card. You can also send in your feedback on our Disqus boards below!
Mixed Tag Team Elimination Match
Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Zelina Vega & Andrade
The match begins with Lynch scoring a takedown on Vega and Vega gets back up, Lynch quickly drags Vega back to the ground. Vega gets up and gets dropped with a shoulder block from Lynch, Vega tries fighting back and Lynch knocks her to the ring apron. Vega recovers and kicks Lynch in the head before landing a DDT for a near fall, Vega avoids a charging Lynch before kicking her in the face. Vega traps Lynch in the ropes before applying a tarantula hold to her, Lynch fights back and she nails Vega with a suplex. Andrade tags in and Rollins enters the match as well, Rollins works over the arm of Andrade by wrenching away on it. Andrade briefly regains control before chain wrestling Rollins, Andrade regains control by nailing Rollins with some strikes.
Rollins fights back and he drops Andrade with a sling blade before knocking him out of the ring, Rollins then hits Andrade with some suicide dives as Lynch tags in. Lynch nails Vega with an exploder suplex followed by a flying shoulder tackle, Lynch locks Andrade in the Disarmer and Vega taps out.
Eliminated: Zelina Vega
The match resumes with Lacey Evans appearing at ringside and Lynch goes after her, Rollins separates the two as we go to a commercial break. We return from the break to see Andrade jumping Rollins from behind, Andrade follows Rollins around the ring while landing some strikes. Andrade drops Rollins before landing a drop kick to the head for a near fall, Andrade then applies the chin lock to a downed Rollins. Andrade slams Rollins before going to the top rope, Rollins recovers before meeting Andrade on the top rope. Andrade knocks Rollins off the ropes and Rollins returns before getting trapped in the corner, Andrade nails Rollins with a top rope double stomp for a near fall.
Andrade then hits Rollins with a series of suplexes before Rollins counters with a falcon arrow for a near fall, Rollins fights back some more and he nails Andrade with a springboard knee strike for a near fall. Rollins goes to the top rope and Andrade shoves him off to the arena floor, Vega interferes and she hits Rollins with a hurricarana. Lynch goes after Vega until Andrade pulls them apart, Andrade accidentally nails Lynch with a shoulder tackle into the barricade. Andrade grabs Rollins and he throws him into the barricade, Andrade gets Rollins in the ring before landing a running double knee strike for a near fall. Andrade knocks Rollins back out of the ring and Rollins catches a diving Vega, Lynch then hits Vega with a drop kick.
Rollins then nails a diving Andrade with a kick to the head, Rollins then hits Andrade with a curb stomp for a three count.
Winners: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins
After the match, Baron Corbin attacks Seth Rollins on the stage before Lacey Evans lays out Becky Lynch. Paul Heyman makes his way towards the ring as Rollins and Lynch recover.
- Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans are backstage talking about their attack on Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch, they question whether or not Rollins and Lynch will last as a couple after WWE Extreme Rules.
- Paul Heyman is in the ring and he has a microphone in hand, Heyman talks about WWE Extreme Rules 2019 and his history with extreme. Heyman teases as to whether or not Brock Lesnar will cash in the Money In The Bank contract at the event, Heyman says he and Lesnar are the only ones who know when the cash in is coming.
- Highlights are shown from last weeks Raw when Braun Strowman put Bobby Lashley through the LED screens and the aftermath that followed, Lashley appears via taped message and he promises to end Strowman for good. Strowman versus Lashley in a Last Man Standing Match is announced for WWE Extreme Rules.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre approach a garbage man backstage, McMahon offers him to be Roman Reigns tag team partner tonight and the garbage man is speechless.
2 Out Of Three Falls Match
The Miz & The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs. Elias & The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
The fall begins with Dawson scoring a headlock takedown on Jimmy, Jimmy gets free and Dawson hits him with a shoulder tackle. Jimmy recovers and drops Dawson before working over his arm, Dawson recovers and he nails Jimmy with a back elbow smash. Elias tags in and he attacks Jimmy with a plethora of strikes, Elias then drops Jimmy with a clothesline before attacking his partners. Wilder tags in and he stomps away on a downed Jimmy, Miz and Elias brawl with each other on the arena floor before Elias heads backstage. The Revival hit Jimmy with a Shatter Machine for a three count.
Fall #1 Winners: Elias & The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
The fall begins with Wilder missing a charge into the corner, Dawson tags in and he works with Wilder to slingshot Jimmy into the bottom rope. Dawson then hits a downed Jimmy with elbow drops and a headbutt, Jimmy fights back and Dawson trips him up before tagging Wilder in. Dawson tags back in and he wrenches away on the head of Jimmy, Jimmy gets free and he sends a charging Dawson into the ring post. Wilder tags in and he eats a back body drop from Jimmy, Jey tags in and he cleans house against the opposing team. Jey drops Wilder before nailing him with a running butt smash, Jey catches Wilder with a top rope cross body and Wilder rolls through for a near fall. Dawson tags in and he eats a few strikes from Jey, Dawson recovers and he hits Jey with a brain buster for a near fall.
Jey finds a way to tag Miz before hitting Dawson with an enzaguri, Miz hits Dawson with a Skull Crushing Finale for a three count.
Fall #2 Winners: The Miz & The Usos (Jimmy & Jey)
The fall begins with The Usos taking everybody out with super kicks, Jimmy then hits Dawson with a top rope slash for a three count.
Fall #3 Winners: The Miz & The Usos (Jimmy & Jey)
Winners: The Miz & The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) (2-1)
- Highlights are shown of Drake Maverick winning the WWE 24/7 Title last week on WWE Raw, highlights are then shown of Maverick’s honeymoon. Maverick and his wife Renee are shown backstage while Renee plays lookout, Maverick promises to give Renee the honeymoon she deserves. A bunch of wrestlers appear and chase Maverick away.
- Rey Mysterio is shown backstage.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre approach a drink vendor about teaming with Roman Reigns tonight.
- Rey Mysterio grabs the microphone before the next match and he talks about relinquishing the WWE United States Title, Mysterio says he rehabbed harder and became hungrier before returning to the ring tonight. Mysterio says he is ready to compete and he is issuing an open challenge tonight, which is answered by Bobby Lashley.
Rey Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley
The match begins with Mysterio jumping Lashley before the bell sounded, Mysterio attacks Lashley with some leg kicks and a drop kick. Mysterio follows that up by nailing Lashley with a tornado DDT, Mysterio drops kicks Lashley in the ropes before landing a 619. Lashley then catches a leaping Mysterio before landing a flat liner, Lashley crushes Mysterio with a spear for a three count.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
After the match, Bobby Lashley tosses Rey Mysterio out of the ring, Lashley follows him out there before dragging Mysterio up the entrance ramp. Lashley picks up Mysterio and he throws him onto a bunch of referees, Lashley grabs a microphone and promises to be the last man standing at WWE Extreme Rules.
- Charly Caruso tries interviewing The Club, who mostly ignore her questions before heading into their locker room.
No Way Jose vs. Cesaro
The match begins with Cesaro chasing the conga line away before getting attacked by Jose on the arena floor, they battle back into the ring and the bell sounds. Jose nails a charging Cesaro with a back body drop and a few strikes, Cesaro fights back and drops Jose with a series of European uppercuts. Cesaro then hits Jose with a gut wrench suplex, Cesaro follows that up by taking out Jose with a big swing before applying a sharp shooter to force a tap out.
- The Street Profits are backstage and they warn everybody to never cross Cesaro, then they both plug the WWE Extreme Rules card for this weekend.
- Bayley & Nikki Cross are shown backstage.
- Highlights are shown from last weeks Raw when Maria Kanellis revealed she was pregnant, before ripping her husband on the microphone. Maria is shown backstage when Mike arrives with flowers, Maria and Mike exchange “I love you’s” before Maria demands that Mike get her ice cream and pickles.
- Bayley & Nikki Cross are taking part in a split screen interview, Cross says she feels pressure competing for Alexa Bliss in the Beat The Clock challenge for tonight. Bayley says that Bliss is using Cross before saying that Cross is the reason that Bliss got a rematch at WWE Extreme Rules, Cross gets angry and says she is tired of people bashing Bliss. Bayley says she isn’t afraid of Sarah Logan and the chaos she causes, Cross says that Dana Brooke isn’t tougher than she is.
- The Viking Raiders are shown backstage.
- Carmella & R-Truth are shown hunting for Drake Maverick backstage, Maverick comes running by with various wrestlers chasing him.
The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) vs. Colin Justin & Devin Justin
The match egins with Erik shoving Colin to the ground before landing a release German suplex, Devin tags in and Erik nails him with a back breaker. Ivar tags in as Erik nails Devin with a power bomb, Ivar then hits Devin with a top rope splash for a near fall. Erik tags in as both Justin Brothers are put in the ring, Erik hits both opponents with a double power bomb. The Viking Raiders hit Devin with the Viking Experience for a three count.
Winners: The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
After the match, a bunch of wrestlers chasing Drake Maverick hit the ring and The Viking Raiders take some of them out.
- Ricochet is shown walking backstage.
- Roman Reigns is interviewed backstage, Reigns says he has no idea who Shane McMahon is choosing as his partner tonight.
- Ricochet grabs the microphone before the next match, Ricochet says that wanted to face somebody he looked up to in AJ Styles. Ricochet says he proved himself last week by defeating Styles, but then he received a huge beating afterwards from The Club. Ricochet says that he knows the rest of The Club will join Luke Gallows tonight ad he is willing to fight all three of them, Styles grabs a microphone and he tells Ricochet to appreciate what happened last week on Raw.
Ricochet vs. Luke Gallows w/AJ Styles & Karl Anderson
The match begins with Ricochet cracking Gallows with a series of strikes, Gallows catches a leaping Ricochet before landing a choke slam. Gallows traps Ricochet in the corner before landing a few strikes of his own, Ricochet fights back and Gallows kicks him in the head. Gallows kneels over Ricochet while landing a bunch of elbow strikes, Gallows then applies a chin lock to Ricochet. Ricochet gets free and he eats a headbutt from Gallows, Gallows traps Ricochet in the corner again while landing more strikes. Ricochet fights back and he eats a clothesline from Gallows, Ricochet shocks Gallows with a roll up for a three count.
After the match, AJ Styles grabs the microphone and he says that Ricochet should fight Karl Anderson next and Ricochet accepts.
Ricochet vs. Karl Anderson w/Luke Gallows & AJ Styles
The match begins with Anderson jumping Ricochet as the bell sounds, Ricochet fights back and he nails Anderson with a springboard clothesline for a near fall. Styles distracts Ricochet and Anderson throws him into the middle turnbuckle, Anderson then stomps away on a downed Ricochet. Anderson then cracks Ricochet with a back elbow strike to the head before applying a chin lock, Ricochet gets free and he nails Anderson with a few strikes. Ricochet then takes Anderson down with a head scissors takedown, Ricochet then hits Anderson with some strikes before eating a spine buster. Anderson picks up Ricochet and he hits him with a few European uppercuts, Ricochet fights back and he drops Anderson with an enzaguri.
Styles distracts Ricochet and that allows Anderson to hit him with a right, Ricochet recovers and he takes out Gallows with a suicide dive. Ricochet eventually catches Styles with a dive as well, Ricochet then hits Anderson with a running drop kick and a 630 for a three count.
After the match, The Club jumps Ricochet and they violently attack him, AJ Styles then hits Ricochet with a brain buster. Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson then hit Ricochet with a Magic Killer, Styles then decides against hitting Ricochet with a super Styles Clash. Styles grabs the microphone and he tells Ricochet that he’ll have no excuses at WWE Extreme Rules, Styles then hits Ricochet with a Phenomenal Forearm.
- Renee is backstage when a running Drake Maverick arrives in celebration as he is still the WWE 24/7 Champion, R-Truth pops out of a box and Carmella follows. R-Trith chases after a running Maverick and Carmella follows behind them.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre approach a limping janitor backstage.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre are talking to the janitor backstage, offering him $5,000 to team with Roman Reigns tonight. McMahon says that all the janitor has to do is stand on the ring apron tonight, the janitor accepts and McIntyre says he’ll have to wear a mask when wrestling tonight.
Beat The Clock Match #1
Bayley vs. Sarah Logan
The match begins with Bayley tripping up Logan before assaulting her with punches, Logan gets up and Bayley rolls her up for a near fall. Bayley then hits Logan with a springboard cross body for another near fall, Bayley corners Logan before landing a running knee strike. Logan recovers and she nails a charging Bayley with a pop up headbutt, Logan uses a baseball slide drop kick to knock Bayley out of the ring. Logan drags Bayley back in the ring for a near fall on a pin attempt, Logan picks Bayley up to land a few strikes. Logan then hits Bayley with a shotgun drop kick for a near fall, Bayley fights back and she attacks Logan with more strikes. Logan recovers and she nails Bayley with a drop kick for a near fall, Logan then applies an inverted Texas cloverleaf to Bayley and Bayley makes it to the ropes.
Logan gets angry and she decides to choke Bayley in the corner, Logan then hits Bayley with a curb stomp. Logan misses a baseball slide drop kick and Bayley lands a knee strike, Bayley then hits Logan with a clothesline before eating a clothesline. Bayley catches Logan in a roll up before landing a knee strike, Bayley then hits Logan with a sunset bomb into the corner for a three count.
Winner: Bayley (4:32)
Beat The Clock Match #2
Nikki Cross vs. Dana Brooke
The match begins with Brooke rolling out of the ring multiple times to avoid Cross, Cross goes out of the ring to chase Brooke back into it. Brooke then dumps Cross out of the ring, Cross nails Brooke with a rope assisted drop kick to get back in the ring. Brooke and Cross exchange roll ups for a few near falls, Cross corners Brooke before landing a few strikes. Brooke fights back and she hits Cross with a front suplex, Brooke goes to the top rope and she misses a swanton bomb. Brooke goes for another hold and Cross breaks free, Cross nails Brooke with a spinning neck breaker for a three count.
Winner: Nikki Cross (2:42)
After the match, Nikki Cross grabs a microphone and she tells Bayley to get in the ring, Cross talks about how Bayley has been trying to warn her about being Alexa Bliss’ friend. Cross says that Bayley will face her and Bliss in a handicapped match at WWE Extreme Rules, Cross then tells Bayley that she should go find a friend of her own. Bayley slaps Cross and then she hits her with a Bayley To Belly, Bayley then hits Cross with a top rope elbow drop.
- Mike Kanellis brings the ice cream and pickles to Maria Kanellis, but she refuses the food before telling Mike that he’ll never impregnate her again. Maria says Mike may not be the father of the baby before throwing him out of the room.
- Corey Graves interviews Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins, Lynch says she and Rollins have backed up everything that they have said. Lynch says Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans have no excuses at WWE Extreme Rules, Rollins says little before walking away.
- The Street Profits are shown again and they are talking about Kofi Kingston laying out Samoa Joe last week on Smackdown Live, then they give their predictions for WWE Extreme Rules.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre are shown backstage.
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre makes their way to the ring with microphones in hand, McMahon says he and McIntyre will beat Roman Reigns and The Undertaker at WWE Extreme Rules. McIntyre promises to beat some respect into Reigns,
Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns & Gary Garbutt
The match begins with Reigns nailing McIntyre with a series of clotheslines, McIntyre fights back and Reigns nails him with a Samoan drop. Reigns goes for a superman punch and McIntyre counters with a Glasgow Kiss, Garbutt accidentally tags in as Reigns gets thrown into the ring post. McMahon tags in and Garbutt tries exiting the ring, Garbutt fights back and he lays out both opponents. Garbutt then hits McMahon with a spinning elbow strike before nailing McIntyre with a suicide dive, McIntyre nails Garbutt with a Claymore Kick and McMahon pins him for a three count.
Winners: Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
After the match, Roman Reigns lays out Drew McIntyre with a superman punch, Gary Garbutt removes the mask and he is revealed to be Cedric Alexander.