Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Money In The Bank 2018. We'll be bringing you full, match by match coverage of every bout on the card. You can also send in your feedback on our Disqus boards below!
WWE Championship Match
Last Man Standing
AJ Styles def. Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the title
WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Ronda Rousey def. Nia Jax (c) by DQ
WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Alexa Bliss def. Nia Jax to win the title
Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Braun Strowman def. Finn Balor, The Miz, Rusev, Kofi Kingston, Bobby Roode, Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe
Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Alexa Bliss def. Ember Moon, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Natalya, Lana, Naomi & Sasha Banks
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Seth Rollins def. Elias to retain the title
Smackdown Women's Championship
Carmella def. Asuka to retain the title
Smackdown Live Tag Team Title Match
Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) def. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows to retain the titles
Roman Reigns def. Jinder Mahal
Bobby Lashley def. Sami Zayn
Daniel Bryan def. Big Cass
- The kickoff panel consists of Renee Young, Booker T, David Otunga & Peter Rosenberg.
- Charly Caruso is backstage and she announces that Daniel Bryan is going to be a part of the Social Media Lounge tonight. Kevin Owens is yelling backstage while holding a large bag full of unknown items, Owens says he felt like a fool for trusting Finn Balor and Bobby Roode last week on WWE Raw. A stagehand walks by and hands Owens two large bottle of syrup.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between WWE Champion AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura, followed by some analysis from the panel.
- Highlights are shown of Sami Zayn attacking Bobby Lashley during the obstacle course challenge last week on Raw, followed by some match analysis by the panel.
- A video package airs about the feud between Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Carmella and Asuka, followed by some comments from the panel.
- Highlights are shown from Big Cass’ interview about beating the smaller Daniel Bryan from two weeks ago on Smackdown Live airs, Daniels Bryan joins the panel for the Social Media Lounge. Bryan says his game plan is to try and tap out the world, Bryan says being the Smackdown Live GM had its ups and downs. Bryan says his biggest advantages over Big Cass are his legs, lungs and heart.
- Charly Caruso interviews Seth Rollins, who still possesses the smashed guitar from last weeks WWE Raw and Rollins says that Elias isn’t on his level. The panel gives their thoughts and analysis for tonight’s WWE Intercontinental Title Match.
- Highlights are shown of Roman Reigns and Jinder Mahal costing each other spots in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, plus some other backstage attacks and brawls between the two.
- Samoa Joe joins the panel and he talks about participating in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Kevin Owens arrives and he wants to work with Joe to take Braun Strowman out tonight. Joe says that he will never trust Owens, Owens eventually leaves frustrated because Joe won’t work with him.
Smackdown Live Tag Team Title Match: Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) (c) vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
The match begins with Rowan backing Gallows into the corner while landing some strikes, Gallows fights back by nailing Rowan with strikes of his own. Harper tags in and Gallows pops him with an uppercut, Anderson tags in and he knocks both opponents to the arena floor with head kicks. Anderson and Gallows follows their opponents to the arena floor, Rowan smashes Gallows into Anderson before tossing Gallows up the aisle. Harper and Rowan would then hit Gallows with a double drop kick as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Harper cracking Anderson with a few strikes before sling shooting him in between the ropes. Rowan tags in and he nails Anderson with a back breaker for a near fall, Harper tags in and he quickly drops Anderson.
Harper would then hit Anderson with a drop kick for a near fall, Rowan tags in and he nails Anderson with a splash for a near fall. Rowan applies the chin lock to Anderson before shoving him to the mat below, Rowan would then catch Anderson with an avalanche. Anderson recovers and sends a charging Rowan into the ring post, Harper tags in and Anderson nails him with a spine buster. Gallows tags in and he cleans house against the opposing team, Gallows nails Harper with an avalanche before kicking Rowan in the face. Anderson hits the ring to work with Gallows and knock Rowan out of the ring, Anderson then takes out Rowan with a dive. Harper catches Gallows with a boot to the face for a near fall, Rowan hits the ring to spear Anderson to prevent a magic killer. Harper and Rowan nail Gallows with an assisted sit out power bomb for the three count.
Winners: Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan), still the Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey, followed by comments from the panel.
- From The Web