WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak (c) vs. Oney Lorcan
The match begins with Gulak immediately nailing Lorcan with a shotgun drop kick, Gulak starts wrenching away on the arm of Lorcan. A chain wrestling session breaks out between Gulak and Lorcan, Lorcan trips up Gulak and Gulak recovers to wrench away on his arm. Lorcan tries getting up as Gulak continues attacking his arm, Lorcan backs Gulak into the corner to land a few strikes. Lorcan then nails a cornered Gulak with a running clothesline, Gulak responds by nailing a running clothesline on Lorcan. Gulak then slams Lorcan into the ropes for a near fall, Gulak gets Lorcan back to the ground while applying a modified single leg crab. Gulak slows things down further by holding Lorcan in a chin lock, Lorcan gets free and he attacks Gulak with a few strikes. Lorcan then nails Gulak with a running blockbuster for a near fall, Gulak rolls out of the ring and Lorcan follows him out there to land more strikes. Lorcan gets Gulak back into the ring and Gulak catches him in the Gulock from out of nowhere, Lorcan eventually gets to the ropes to break the submission attempt.
A series of reversals takes place between both competitors until both go down after landing a double clothesline, Lorcan and Gulak get up before having a striking exchange. Gulak drops Lorcan and he follows up by landing more strikes, Gulak reapplies the Gulock and Lorcan rolls through for a near fall on a pin attempt. Lorcan cracks Gulak with a series of running European uppercuts, Lorcan tries dragging Gulak in the middle of the ring and Gulak holds onto the ring skirt. Gulak punches Lorcan in the throat and he lands a Psyclone Crash from a three count.
Winner: Drew Gulak, still the WWE Cruiserweight Champion
- The Coach, Charly Caruso, Booker T and Jerry Lawler are the panel for the second hour.
- Drake Maverick joins the panel and he talks about his issues with the WWE 24/7 Championship, Maverick hands out flyers looking for R-Truth. R-Truth and Carmella are shown hiding under the panel desk, R-Truth and Carmella says they have to find a new place to hide. Maverick returns with a referee and he throws popcorn at R-Truth, Carmella trips up Maverick and the chase goes backstage.
- The panel goes over the card for tonight’s event.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Becky Lynch and Natalya.
- Sarah Schreiber interviews Natalya, who says that Becky Lynch cannot decide just who she is, Natalya says that she’ll win the Raw Women’s Title tonight.
Buddy Murphy vs. Apollo Crews
The match begins with Murphy nailing Crews with a running knee strike for a near fall, Murphy gets Crews in the corner while stomping away on him. Murphy then nails Crews with a snap mare followed by a kick to the back for a near fall, Murphy slows things down further by holding Crews in a chin lock. Crews gets free and they both take each other out with simultaneous cross body blocks, Crews gets up and he nails Murphy with an enzaguri followed by strikes. Crews then nails Murphy with a clothesline followed by another enzaguri, Crews catches a leaping Murphy to land a Samoan drop followed by a standing moonsault for a near fall. Crews goes for a press slam and Murphy gets free, Crews goes to the middle rope and Murphy nails him with a super kick. Murphy then hits Crews with a sit out power bomb for a near fall, Murphy and Crews have a striking exchange in the middle of the ring. Murphy nails a charging Crews with a knee strike, Crews recovers and he propels Murphy out of the ring. Crews misses a moonsault to the arena floor and Murphy throws him into the ring steps afterwards, Murphy then takes out Crews with a suicide dive.
Murphy gets Crews in the ring and then Rowan appears out of nowhere to attack him.
Winner: Buddy Murphy, by DQ
After the match, Rowan continues attacking Buddy Murphy by throwing him into the barricade a few times. Rowan throws Murphy to the arena floor before landing a running cross body block, Rowan then hits Murphy with a power bomb into the ring post. Daniel Bryan is shown watching the carnage backstage.
- Elias is in the ring for a special performance, Elias wants to know “who wants to walk with Elias?” Elias says he has been busy all week long in Toronto, Elias performs a song bashing the people and city of Toronto. Edge interrupts and he makes his way to the ring, Edge nails Elias with a spear.
Women's Tag Team Championships
Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss (c) vs. The IIconics (Peyton Royce & Billie Kay)
The match begins with Kay getting Bliss in a headlock, Bliss gets free and she gets Kay in a headlock of her own. Kay and Bliss both trip each other up, Bliss then knocks Kay into the corner with a drop kick. Royce tags in and Bliss trips her up before tagging Cross in, Cross then nails Royce with a bulldog and top rope high cross body for a near fall. Kay gets the blind tag and she works with Royce to drop Cross for a near fall, Kay stands over Cross while landing a few strikes. Royce tags in and she works with Kay to land a few kicks, Royce slows things down further by holding Cross in a chin lock. Kay tags in and she works with Royce to land a double knee strike, Kay holds Cross down while applying a chin lock. Kay then hits Cross with a gut wrench suplex for a near fall, Royce tags in and she attacks Cross with a few strikes. Cross fights back and she nails Royce with a jaw breaker, Royce and Cross take each other down with a double face buster.
Bliss and Kay get tagged in by their respective partners, Bliss quickly starts cleaning house against the opposing team. Bliss tosses Royce out of the ring before eating a boot to the face from Kay, Royce tags in and Bliss corners her as Cross jumps on the back of Kay. Royce then hits Bliss with a Widows Peak for a near fall, Bliss fights back to drop Royce with a right. Bliss then hits Royce with Twisted Bliss for a three count.
Winners: Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss, still the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions
- The panel goes over the card for tonight’s event.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins, followed by some analysis from the panel.